A Girl Named Rose

badly treated

One day,
Rose went to a river to get a bucket of water for her family.Suddenly,three popular girls went to the river to tease Rose.They said to Rose,"Oh Rose,are you gonna use that water to wet your dry skin?"As they teased,Rose walked toward her house ignoring them.Every one hated Rose and all she wanted was peace in her life.though There was one girl that was her friend.Her name was Angelica.She was a poor girl with no parents.Her parents died when she was having her 1st birthday party.She had t o live on the roads.Rose wanted Angelica to live with her,but her family said no.After a few months,Angelica died by hunger and thirst.Rose was trying to accept the fact that everyone she loved had left her behind.So now Rose has a foster family.All though she found out that they were only using Rose to do chores so they can rest.

As her foster family died one by one she has became alone living in one house by the age of 16.though she wanted to have a boyfriend so she wont be alone.She asked many guys and men,but no one seemed to have any interest in her.She needed the money to pay-of the house,but she had no money so she worked in a club.She didn't like that job because she felt like she was only loved by randomness,but it was the only place she would get hired so,she had no other choice.Everyone began teasing her even more for working there because she be used by every guy in that place so thy called her user.She tried to live with it.she manage to live with it in a few weeks.

People who were rich talked about her every minute,but people who were poor did not because if they talked about her they were teasing themselves.Rode always felt left out because everyone hated her more than anyone else so she tried so hard to manage it.The next few months..........willbe continued