Will this ever be alright?

Prologe

"Amy, I really want to do this," the brunette boy whined to the girl who sat beside him.

"I know, but your really my only friend Joe," the red haired girl replied sadly.

"I don't know what to do," Joe sighed.

"Stay with one part of my world, the part that will always be there for me, or just kind of tag along with the part that I only get one shot at," Joe looked over at Amy as her vibrent green eyes we're fixed on the dark Chicago sky.

"Joe, I want you to go out there, and I want you to get unbelivably famous, okay?!" she shook her head vergerusly making her long vibrent red hair fly everywhere.

"Okay Amyanda!" Joe smiled tackling her into a hug.

"Jewsiph, I can't breath!" she shouted as she strugled to get out of his deathgrip.

"I love you, too!" he yelled happily as he let her go.

"Ewwwwww!" she cried as she lightly punched his arm.

"Since your leaving tomorrow and you didn't tell me you dorkwad, there is only one thing you can do to make it up to me!" she threw her head to the side and lifted her nose into the air.

"And what would that be?" he asked poking her in the side.

"You have to call me every day! Understood?" she glared at him playfuly while poking him back. "And for the rest of the night you have to watch Star Wars with me," she finished smiling.

"You have a deal!" Joe yelled pulling her up.

"Yay!" Amy smiled and lightly pushed Joe tword the edge of the roof of his house.

On nights like these they always sat on Joe's roof and stared at the stars or watched the snow fall. They would sit there and talk for hours on end. They were best friends and nothing more. They were like brother and sister.

It had always been that way, even if Joe was older. He had never gone through that stage where boys just stop hanging out with they're friends who were girls because they thought that girls wern't cool. He's always thought of Amy as his little sister. He has ever since she moved in next door to him when she was in the first grade.

They had always promised to never leave each other, but now they both realized how stupid of a promise that had been. Joe had a chance with his band now and he hadn't told Amy he would be going on tour until the day before he had to leave.

She was upset, but she wasn't about to let him know that. She was human not some heartless brat who would refuse to talk to him because he was doing what he really wanted to do.

She knew it was what he really wanted. She knew she couldn't keep him there. But she wasn't about to forget about him and just act like he had never been there or beg him to take her along. That just wouldn't be fair to him.

In the back of her mind she was worried. She was worried that when her friend came back, he wouldn't be the same. They may have been friends for what felt like forever and a day, but she knew what stardum could do to people. Living in Chicago it happens alot. Someone tells them that they'll be famous, they believe the person, they get they're fifteen minutes of fame, and then they're a has been.

Amy didn't want that for her best friend. She wouldn't let it happen. Even if it tore her heart out ten million times over.

She couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Ta da! That is the prologe.
Here's a picture of Amy:
Image