Will this ever be alright?

And When It All Goes To Hell

Amy

I sat in the airport. The soft chair I had placed my glutious maximus in, sank under my small weight. I've been hear for like, four hours, waiting and waiting and waiting.

When Allison get's here I'm so bitch slapping her bad self. Dad had to work, Mom's sort of a vegetable, and I had to borrow Jason's car. Though, he of course wouldn't let me drive and I've been waiting for him to get back from the bathroom for about an hour. Him and his bishmexual self.

"Flight 120 has now arrived." the random person announced.

I jumped up from my chair and clapped my hands. Picking up my awesomely blinding sign, that I made just for Allison when she visits, I started to walk closer to the lugage claim, and that one area where all the people stand with signs and stuff. Just as I started walking Jason got back from the bathroom and jogged beside me. As I walked I held my breath so my cheeks were all puffed out, and I held the sign on top of my head.

Once Jason and I were standing with the large crowd of people, I held the sign above my head. I could feel a small amount of air on my stomach as my shirt lifted. I jumped up realising that Allison probably wouldn't be able to see the sign.

"Dude, like she'll see it! Here let me hold it," Jason tried taking the sign from me, but I fought back.

I guess I didn't... have to tackle him... but I did anyway.

"AHHHHHH! A midget is attacking me!! Someone HELP!! A midget is attacking me!" he screamed waving his free arm through the air, his voice shooting through about ten octives.

"You guys are tre embarrising. Why did uncle Ronnie send you to pick me up?" a farmilier, snobby voice groand.

"Padmai!!" I yelled droping the sign and hugging Allison.

"Luke," she sighed, rolling her eyes.

Jason started poking me with the sign, mumbeling something about a code red emergency. Which could only mean......

He's hungry. My friends are some of the weirdest people in the whole world. If you know anyone who is crazy, obsessive, really random, and likes star wars, please recomend them to me. I collect weird people.

I began dragging Jason and Allison tword the exit of the airport so we could go to McDonalds. About twenty feet from the door, I heard a voice that I prayed I would never hear again in my life.

"I can't believe she actually said that to you, man. I mean that's just cruel! Are you gonna be okay?" Joe.

I held my breath, not even wanting him to hear me breathe. Looking at Jason, I reached up and swatted at him.

"Give me your jacket or I will use the force to rip it from you!!" I grabbed at his hood.

"Psshh. You don't have the force, your a Sithh-," I kicked him in the shin, 'causing him to fall forward.

Stealing his jacket, I quickly put it on and pulled the hood up over my red locks. Letting my bangs fall over my eyes, I searched blindly for Allison.

"Uhmm, hi. My name is Allison. I'm a really big fan, and I know you guys are probably trying to take a brake from all that fame stuff, but could I have your autographs?" my heart sank when I heard her words.

"Yeah, sure thing." I heard Pete's voice.

Jason, grabbed my arm and pulled me over to them, much to my dismay. I stood there trying to be invisible. Awkwardly enough I was succesful. For once.

Jason went all fan-boy on Pete along with Allison, and I stood by silently waiting for them to finish bothering the four boys.

"Amy, why arn't you smiling?" Jason sounded paniced. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?!"

"I'm fine." I laughed, watching the last part of my childhood walk away from me. "Let's go get Shauna, before she murders us."

"Right!" he shrieked. "Come on!"

I picked up one of Allison's bags, and she followed Jason and I to his car. I got in the passenger seat after stuffing Allison's bag into the trunk, and Jason started the short treck to Shauna's apartment building.

We made it to Shauna's house of doom, as she liked to call it, only to see her outside diging a hole in the front yard with a black plastic bag sitting off to the side. I got out of the car and walked over to her, small blond form.

"Love, what are you diging a hole for?" I sighed crossing my arms. "We burry our dead, at night time."

"I know that. I just gotta get rid of Jimmy's lucky pants!" she huffed picking up the bag and stuffing it into the hole.

I shook my head and shoveled the dirt back into the dent in mother nature, before dusting my hands on my jeans, and grabbing Shauna's hand.

"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of JAWS!" Shauna sang loudly, pulling me to the car.

On our way to my house, we stoped by a Mc Donalds, to fuel ourselves before our horror flick marathon, that we had been preparing for about a month. Since only one of us had a job, coughJasoncough, we all got happy meals and Allison got a french fry. Yes. One french fry. Seriously, she stole one of mine.

On the way to my house from Mc Donalds Shauna insisted on risking our lives, and driving. It's a well knowen fact that there arn't as many police officers near the suberbs on the weekends, so whenever she gets the chance to try and kill people she takes it. She got her liscence taken away last summer. It's a very long and obvious story.

We pulled into the drive way, stopping about 2 centimeters from my house. I threw my door open and dove to the ground attempting to hug it as much as possible.

"I missed you ground. I thought I was going to die." I sighed.

"Ha ha, very funny, Mrs. I-like-to-climb-on-the-neighbors-roof." Shauna yelled so that the Trohman's could hear her.

"I asked permission!" I shouted at her, standing up and walking to the trunk to get Allisons bag.

Jason poped the trunk and Allison stood beside me grabing another bag, as Shauna danced around in our front yard. Jason took the bag from Allison, and walked tword the front door, tossing the bag at Shauna.

Shauna fell to the ground and started flailing her arms and screaming. She goes through phases. She likes acting as though she's still a child. Right now she's three years old.

I ran over to her and laid down beside her. She started pointing out clouds and telling me what they looked like.

The sound of a car pulling into the drive way next door, caught my attention. I turned my head and watched Joe get out of the car. I rolled over and sat up, crawling to the front door of my house.

"Party in Amy's room!" Jason screamed, picking me up and running into the house, Shauna following close behind.

"Hi, Daddy!" I called to my father as we ran through the kitchen then up the stairs.

"Hey uncle Ronnie." I heard Allison say, as she set down her bags.

Jason kicked my bedroom door open and tossed me onto the bean bag chair. Shauna ran in and dove onto my bed. Jason put the DVD into the DVD player, and laid down on my stomache.

They are the people who keep me alive.