Miserable at Best

I Know You're Going To Find Your Way Back To Me.

"So what do you wanna do until your set later?" I asked Alex as I pinned up my hair, bobby pins sticking out of my mouth. Using the mirror, I looked at Alex, he laid on our bed, and continued flipping through the channels of the television set. His head rested on a fluffy white pillow, hat sitting on his disheveled hair, as he raised his shoulders then slumping them back down. I pinned the remaining bobby pins, took a drink of my starbucks frappachino and walked into the bathroom. My curls since this morning had somehow already lost their bounce as I ran my curling iron through my tresses once more. I sighed, "Well think of something to do, I don't want to stay in this hotel room all day." I don't know what was up with these boys. Every day that we were out on the road in the van they'd want to go running off exploring towns. But once we actually got to stay in a hotel, shower and look decent for once, they'd want to stay in the room, all day. They only left the room for three things, ice, beer and takeout. After the past couple weeks I've gotten tired on the mundane routine.

I unwrapped the last strands of hair I curled and walked out of the room wondering why Alex didn't answer me. "Come on, let's go paint the town red or whatever." Silence. I turned around, our bed was empty, the tv set still playing, "Alex?" Walking towards the balcony, bringing up the curtains I saw that it was empty, besides the unused outdoor furniture. Turning back to look at his room, his cellphone was gone, same as his flip flops,and my starbucks cup. I sighed, not believing this guy would actually steal my starbucks. Not bothering to slip on my flats, I slipped my cell phone into my back pocket and walked into the adjoined room that we were sharing with Rian, Jack and Zack. Jack was sitting with his back against the headboard, remote control in hand with the rest of the room empty. Rian and Zack must be out getting food. I smiled at Jack and walked over to him, sitting on his legs, "Do you know where Alex is?"

Jack shook his head as he tried to look past my head at the television set. Looks like we had a distraction I noted as he watched it intently. I grabbed the remote control pressed the power button and threw it across the room. "What the hell Brook?" Jack asked as he went to get up to grab the remote. I pressed my hand to his chest, pushing him back down onto the bed, smiling seductively, my hand reaching the buckel of his belt. "Brook what a-are you doing?" he asked as he slapped my hand away.

"Where is he Jack?" I asked again as I got fully on the bed, straddling his legs.

"I don't know. Please get off of me.." he told me.

I didn't say anything, but crawled up on the bed until I was straddling his hips. I felt sort of dirty for doing what I was, but boys can never control themselves. Girls can always get what they want, they have the power. "I promise I won't tell him," I pleaded as he put his hands on my hips to move me off of him. My only choice was to crawl up on him some more, leaning up towards his face, kissing him on the cheek, whispering softly into his ear, "Please Barakitten."

"Ahh alright! He left like five seconds before you came in!" he screamed.

I laughed, rolling off of Jack and walking towards the door smiling, "Bye Barakitten."

I could've sworn I heard him mumble something along the lines of, "Only because you have boobies."

Now where could he have gone? The pool was three floors down. Every Avenue's room was two levels up, with Mayday Parade's and Just Surrender was five floors up. Knowing that Alex wouldn't go down to the pool by himself, I opted to go with Every Avenue's room. Five minutes later I was walking out of the elevator and down the hall as I turned and saw Alex walking out of Mayday Parade's room, and down the hall, probably headed towards Every Avenue's. I had two choices, yell at him to stop, knowing that he wouldn't or quickly run at him before he could get a head start. I was glad that I had chosen not to wear flats
knowing that they would only slow me down.

The soles of my feet hit the carpet as fast as they could, I was truly gaining on him. I was five rooms away when he turned around sucking the green straw. "Oh shit," was all he could mutter out before he took off in a run, quickly approaching Every Avenue's door, screaming, "Dave open up!! She's gonna kill me!" When no one opened the door, he banged on it roughly, "Josh!! I can hear you laughing! Open the fucking do-" was all he could get out before I tackled him to the ground, in the process spilling the remaining of my frappachino all over my chest. You could only imagine how cold that was, but I couldn't help but laugh, as Alex soon joined me. He rolled over smiling and kissed me, I could taste the coffee. "Mmm, you taste like my favorite coffee," I told him as he leaned away.

He chuckled, "And so do you." He began licking the rest of the liquid off of my face, down my neck and chest. I couldn't stop giggling, I swear I had never been more ticklish in my life. Doors opened, people stepped out wondering what all the noise was about, to only see Alex and I on the floor in a fit of laughter and kisses. I was too busy to notice Derek at the other
end of the hallway, hands in his pockets as he shook his head and walked to the elevator and waited for the doors to ding open. Walking into the elevator, hitting the number one button, descended to the main floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you haven't added me on myspace. You should.
http://www.myspace.com/alltimelowhoe_quizilla

You'll know when I can't update and when I do.
:) Hope you liked it, five comments.