Finding Love in a Surprise Marriage

Chapter 1

The blinding sun ripped right through the balcony widow making me groan. The sun is my worst enemy right now besides the pounding head ache I have from drinking so much last night. I tried to sit up but something held me down like a ton of bricks which got me confused. I poked one eye open to look what it was and my eyes shot open and I sat up with so much force that the arm that was around my waist was off in an instant. I stood up looking at the figure that was holding me. He looked at me and smiled.

“Morning Baby” he replied rubbing his eyes smiling at me still. Okay hold up! Who the fuck is he? I tried to remember last night but I couldn’t I could just remember bits and pieces like me getting drunk and talking to some guy in a dim room and kissing some guy and applauding. God remind me not to drink anymore. I sighed rubbing my temples because my head hurt to much.

“What’s wrong got a hangover?” that guy asked as he stood up and walked over to me.

“Okay who are you and what are you doing in here?” I asked looking him in the eyes

“Well I am Matt and I have no clue all I remember is talking and now here I am with you” he said. I shook my head because I had no clue what happened either.

“Well there is only one way to find out “I said going out of the room and across the hall banging on Tara’s door. She opened it a few minutes later rubbing her eyes I dragged her off back to the room

“No need to drag now what’s wrong?” she asked yawning

“well I would like to know why this matt person is in my room because I don’t remember much from last night now explain because I know you didn’t drink that much last night “ I said pointing to matt

“well you and him were sitting next to eat other at the bar cracking jokes all night and then the next thing I knew you were in a dress and dragging me to the chapel and you too got married now can I go back to sleep please” I was too shocked to even move I just stood there but as soon as my brain registered that I collapsed to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
new sotry...
comment it please...
this part sucks but it shall get better!