Finding Love in a Surprise Marriage

chapter 3

* Tara’s POV*

So Vegas did not go all that well as I had planned. I hoped I could get Nikkita away from work because that’s all she has been doing theses days is work, work , work , work and more work! She has become a work alcoholic ever since the accident. I think I just made it worse because now she will use work to forget her marriage to matt – who might I say looks extremely hot with those tattoos, muscles and dimples. So here I was on the plane back to Fountain Valley, California thinking about the good times we at least had in Vegas instead of the few negatives until I had the urge to go pee. I sighed and looked over at Nikkita who was already passed out going to tell her I was going to the bathroom but didn’t since she was sleeping. I unclicked the seat belt and prayed that I did not fall flat on my face considering my legs and butt were a little bit numb. Just as I was about to knock on the bathroom door it opened and I was shocked to see who opened the door. I let out a small laugh as did he .

“It’s a small world after all huh?” I replied him nodding along.

“It defiantly is. So where are you going?” he replied. I took this time to be a smart ass.

“To the bathroom” I smirked.

“Oh ha ha. No seriously where?” he said showing his dimples.

“I was serious but if you mean when we land Fountain Valley and you?”

“Oh that’s not too far from where I’m going. I’m going back to H-B.”

“cool” It went silent for a few minutes but not an awkward kind just one where you want to ask questions but are afraid the other person was going to ask first. It would have continued longer if duties didn’t call.

“Excuse me matt but do you think I could maybe use the bathroom? I kind of like my bladder the way it is – not exploding” I smiled up at him as he moved out of the way and I shut the door did my business, washed my hands and came back out ready to go to my seat. I was about to until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw matt again.

“ I have a few questions for you. If you don’t mind.” I thought about it knowing how much my best friend would not like this but gave in nether the less. I wanted to get to know him better because I had a feeling since we lived so close we would be seeing each other a lot. So Matt asked the guy that was on the outside of the middle row if he would switch seats with him – at first he was against it but then the guy agreed because Matt had told him it was first class.

“So how old are you and Nikkita?” he asked as he sat down.

“ We are both 27 but I am older by a few months. how about you?” I replied getting
comfortable and facing him the best I could.

"27"

"not to be mean or anything but why is she such a bitch?" He quitely asked looking over at nikki's sleeping form.I sighed and put my attention back to matt.

"shes.. well.. shes not always a bitch. She's just pissed off.Shes having a hard time since the accident..." My voice dropping as i thought about the accident and also because i was not the one who was supposed to tell him this , she was if she ever would speak to him.

"Accident?" he asked and his eyes flicked back to her. I nodded and decided to change the subject.

"So what do you do?"

"I'm in a band. Maybe you've heard of us? Avenged Sevenfold" he stated looking at me for my reaction and i jumped up in my seat. I had heard of them they were actually becoming my favorite band! So this sparked my interest and we got to talking about his music, past touring experiences and his band mates/ friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so its short and kind of sucky....
I'm trying to get any updates i can out this week so i can get back on track so bear with me please....

p.s if you read please comment even if it was a simple it sucked , i love it or great would be fine lol

- patti