Meet Me On Thames Street

001

I woke up to the sounds of soft snores. A wave of panic washed over as I realized where I was and what had happened. I fumbled around as I ripped the duvet off of me and wrapped the thin sheet around me as I stood up and began searching for my clothes. The bed moved but I ignored it; desperate to leave the scene.

“What happened?” a voice mumbled from the bed as I pulled on my underwear.

“Have a guess, Gaskarth,” I frowned as I searched through the numerous piles of clothes for my jeans.

The he clicked. “No. No, no, no. This did not happen. I’m dreaming. Addison, please! Pinch me,” he begged as I felt warm tears streak down my face.

“It’s not a fucking dream Alex,” I sobbed as I found my jeans and slipped them on.

“Fuck,” he groaned as I heard him slam himself back upon the bed. I then heard subtle hiccups come from the bed, which I now hated beyond oblivion.

“Ugh. Get up Gaskarth or you’ll be late to school,” I grunted as I grabbed a random tee shirt from the ground and slipped it on. As I fixed my hair in the murky mirror I noticed Alex slip out of bed, stark naked and head into his en suite bathroom.

“I’m right here you know,” I mumbled as I grabbed bobby pins from my pocket and rammed them into my obvious sex hair.

“It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before,” he winked.

Hearing this, I groaned and forgot about my clothes. I left the room, which I vowed never to enter again, and found the lounge where I sat down on the couch and prepared myself for the coming day. School. Who the fuck has a party on a Wednesday night? Correction: who the fuck goes to a party on a Wednesday night? I do and probably will again. I rubbed my head at the thought. How could I have been so stupid? Getting dunk then losing my virginity to the one guy I’d rather not. Alex Gaskarth.

It seemed that Alex was put on this earth for solely one thing. To steal everything of mine. He’s stolen my bikes, books, food, credit cards, concert tickets, pillows and now my virginity. Aren’t my parents going to be pleased?

I heard footsteps come from the hallway and eventually a very grim looking Alex Gaskarth entered the lounge room, looking perfect as usual but with an aura of guilt surrounding him.

“You want a ride to school?” he asked politely.

“Thanks,” I answered to my knees, refusing to see his face ever again.

He shrugged before heading out to his car. The ride to school was a good fifteen minutes long which gave me plenty of time to grill Alex about what he could remember. Because I knew for a fact that I couldn’t remember a thing.

“Hey Alex,” I whispered, “Do you remember what happened last night?”

“I remember watching you get piss drunk. I remember getting piss drunk myself. I remember seeing Jack go upstairs with his girlfriend and then the last thing I remember is…”

“Yes?” I asked, not really wanting to know what he was about to say.

“Kissing you then… pulling off your shirt. And then it’s blank,” he finished.

“Oh God,” I cried into my hands.

Great way to come to school. No books, an oversize tee shirt, sex hair and a hangover. My grandmother would be proud. We eventually arrived at school and the second his car slowed down I ran out and went to find Holly. My best friend since forever. She’d be darn proud of me. Note my sarcasm.

I searched everywhere until I found her by the science block, chatting to her boyfriend, Travis Evans. And then it hit me. I needed a boyfriend. Someone who would be with me everywhere and stop me from making rash decisions on Wednesday nights.

“Addison, doll! What on earth happened to you!” she cried out to me when she saw me running towards her, tears now streaming down my face like a waterfall.

“Alex,” I grimaced before pulling her into a bone-crushing hug.

“Doll! What did he do? Did he hurt you?” Holly asked, her motherly instincts taking over.

“No. But he stole something from me again,” I whispered, shaking as the memories came rushing back. The drinking, the flirting, the kissing. I stopped myself before I broke down.

It didn’t take her long to figure that one out. One look at me and it was obvious. “Addison!” she wailed as she hugged me, tighter than ever. “Here, have some of my pencils, paper. We have the same classes today except for history so we can share my books.”

“Addison, I’m so sorry,” Travis said, wrapping his tiny arm around my shoulder.

“You know, I might be able to class that as a hug if you actually had arms, Tee,” I joked as Travis grinned and shook my hand instead.

“Not my fault my mother didn’t feed me when I was young,” he shrugged, picking up his bag, “I have French now but I’ll see you two at break. Love you.”

We waved him goodbye before Holly turned to me. I knew exactly what she was going to do so I stopped her by raising my hand in front of her pallid face. “Break. I’m too tired to discuss my sex life right now.”

She just smiled and wrapped and arm around my shoulder as she directed me into science.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeeedback earns you a cookie :D

Go on. Be a comment whore;
Please?


//Bridgett♥