Meet Me On Thames Street

011

“Mr Thornton had a total spaz when he got back. Penelope was lying like a bitch, as expected,” Holly told me over the phone.

“So? I had much more fun out of class,” I giggled, lying on my bed.

“How so? Did you slap Alex?” she smiled.

“Far from it. I met up with him by the tree with the acorns and shit. He was… understanding but the Gaskarth charm won over me and – “

“You kissed him!” Holly shrieked causing me to scream in surprise.

“You got that right,” I laughed.

“Aw. You and Alex are too darn cute!” she tittered.

“True that, doll. Well, I’ve got to go. I have some… important business to attend to,” I smirked.

“Off you go then. Just don’t be too loud because old man Jenkins is home,” Holly sniggered.

“Retard,” I joked as I ended the call.

“What’s that ‘business’ you have to attend to?” Alex asked as he slowly kissed up my arm.

“My boyfriend. He needs some love,” I giggled as the kisses reached my neck.

“Oh really?” he mumbled as he kissed my cheek before pulling away and smiling at me.

“Oh really.”

“I have an idea. How about we try some sex where both of us are sober and mean it when we scream ‘I fucking love you’?” Alex grinned mischievously.

“Sounds fun,” I smiled as I threw myself on top of him and literally ripped his shirt off.

“Eager much?” he chuckled as he planted his lips on mine.

“Always,” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
And they all lived happily ever after.
THE END.

*bows*
Alas, we have reached the final chapter.
BUT!
I love you all
<33
Your comments made me smile
Like this &#10141; &#9786;
And I hope my story made you smile too.

Keep being fierce,
Bridgett =3