Meet Me On Thames Street

007

I skulled down my cup of amber liquid and staggered towards him, trying to stop myself but failing miserably. The closer I got to him; I noticed how drunk he was.

“Alex,” I greeted him.

“Addison. Nice to see you came,” he smiled as he sauntered closer to me.

“Huh,” I gulped.

“How have you been?” he asked, making polite conversation.

“It’s been tough,” I admitted, slurring slightly.

“Well, Alex can make it better,” he grinned before leaning in and kissing me directly on the lips.

To tell the honest truth, I wasn’t shocked. The second I felt his lips on mine, I kissed him back passionately; my drunk self-taking over. I felt him run one hand through my hair while the other settled on my lower back, his thumb rubbing comforting circles. I smiled; I was so dangerous.

“Shall we take this somewhere… somewhere more private?” Alex asked, pulling away but his hand still glued to my back.

“I think we should,” I agreed, pecking him on the lips and placing my hand in his as he directed me through the spacious garden and into his house, where the music was louder and people were grinding up against each other. I vaguely noticed Travis and Holly pushed up against a wall, lips locked but I didn’t take it in. All I saw was a smiling Alex ahead of me.

I followed him up the carpeted stairs and into his room; the walls plastered with posters and clothes adorned the floor. The second the door shut behind us, I felt myself being slammed against the wall as Alex’s lips crashed into mine. I returned the favour, kissing back with and unknown lust. What I felt next surprised me but I made no effort to stop it. I felt Alex’s warm hands lift of my tee shirt, only breaking our kiss for a moment. I felt my stomach lurch as lust took over both us and we began ripping off each other s clothing, never breaking the kiss.

Our feet somehow moved us onto Alex’s bed where we continued to kiss, skin on skin. I moaned as he began to nibble on my bare neck and this only intensified his lust and he began his usual routine of rubbing tiny circles, this time on my bare stomach. I felt something ripple through my body and I kissed harder and with more passion. Alex obviously enjoyed this as I felt something hard press against my bare leg, which only made me, moan louder and kiss with more lust.

“You really want to?” Alex asked, breaking the kiss.

“Why wouldn’t I? I giggled before smashing my lips against his as I felt his warm hands roughly remove my bra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuuuuuuuck.
It's mega short but hey.
It's something, right?

//Bridgett♬

☎ ←Telephone :]