Meet Me On Thames Street

009

“And the we were about to kiss when you interrupted,” I finished after telling Holly my tale.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!” she squealed as she hugged me.

“It’s fine,” I beamed.

And it was. Something told me that Alex and mines little moment would come again soon. After sleeping all Saturday and continually repeating what Alex had told me over and over again, Holly dragged me out of the house on Sunday, deeming it ‘Girls Day Out/In’.
‘Because it could rain, hence out slash in,’ she had told me.
So far, it had been the ‘Big Day In’ due to the fact that we had no car, lack of Travis, and we had hardly any money.

“When is Travis getting here?” I groaned.

“No idea. We need to get our licenses, Addison. We rely on Travis way too much,” she sighed.

“I know, but he’s too cute! I need my daily dose of Travis,” I giggled.

“He’s mine, remember? You have Alex,” she joked, poking her tongue.

“Well, I’d gladly trade any day,” I smiled.

“No you wouldn’t. I saw you two about to kiss yesterday and you for sure weren’t drunk, am I right?” Holly teased.

“Shut up,” I grinned slyly, lightly slapping her leg.

“TRAVIS!” Holly screamed as she flew off the couch and ran to her front door.

“How do you know?” I asked, following her warily.

“I have a Tee-Dar,” she beamed, obviously proud of her addition.

I said nothing to this, as I was too astounded that Holly was, in fact, correct. Two seconds later I saw Travis’ car pull up in her driveway, and with a final groan, it turned off. Out came Travis, looking too gorgeous for his own good.

“I think my Tee-Dar’s rusty,” I sighed, scratching my head.

“Maybe. Or you have an Al – “

“Holly!” I shrieked, knowing what she was about to say.

“It’s true,” she winked as Travis walked up to her and kissed her. A simple kiss turned into a heated make out session, which I had to witness.

“Ahem,” I coughed and they instantly stopped, apologising frequently but still holding hands.

“Just, tell me. Then I can turn around or something,” I smiled as I walked inside and sat down on the couch.

After chatting with Travis for half and hour, we decided it was time to do something. With half the town at church, the malls would be empty seeing as the cheerleaders were all of the Christian faith due to their parents worries. Holly and I jumped into Travis’ car and within ten minutes we were at the local mall, buying slushies and figuring out what we were going to do.

“A movie?” Travis suggested.

“But we’re broke,” Holly wailed.

“We could window shop?” I offered.

“But I can’t buy anything then!” Holly exclaimed.

“Then you suggest something,” Travis sighed, beginning to get fed up with Holly’s antics, which I was now used to.

“Travis, can you call Sean and tell him to get his ass down here? He has money, that way we can… do stuff,” she beamed proudly.

Within seconds Travis was on the phone to Sean. “Dude, Holly says to get your ass down to the mall so we can ‘do stuff’,” he said into the phone before flipping his phone shut and smiling at us.

“Answering machine?” Holly inquired.

“No. I just told him what he needed to know,” he shrugged like it was so obvious.

“Oh,” she replied, still confused.

In record time, Sean arrived. On such short notice, he still looked incredibly good. His dark skin looking gorgeous as usual (A common topic among the girls who attended his school) and his clothes looking fresh pressed, as if he’d just bought them.

“Hey ladies,” he winked, “and Travis.”

“Sean,” we giggled, his charm washing over us.

“Sean!” Travis exclaimed, “you can have Addison if you stop hitting on my girlfriend. Who I had sex with last night,” he whispered to Sean but making sure it was loud enough for us all to hear.

“Dude!” Sean exclaimed, high-fiving Travis.

“Anyhow,” Holly yelled, “do you want to see a movie?”

“I have to pay don’t I?” Sean chuckled.

“Maybe…”

“I’m up for it. Just, get a job, you know? Then you might be able to pay for the movie. Or a drink,” he sniggered.
♠ ♠ ♠
POUNCE!
Two more chapters
:O