Status: Complete

Play Me Your Sonata I'll Give You My Love

Play Me Your Sonata I'll Give You My Love

He needed a place to escape. He felt alone and misunderstood. He didn't read books to imagine and adventure off. Music is what lifted his soul out of his body and placed it into a whole different world that he created with sound. Music was his magic.

He walked into a empty room with nothing but a large, black and shiny grand piano-forte. Taking his seat on the piano bench he sighed loudly making the room echo. He reached out and placed his fingers on the smooth black and white keys and started to play.

It started off as a simple sad tune. But soon he found himself playing vigorously executing perfect diminished arpeggios up and down the piano with his right hand while his left was playing heavy complementary chords.

She was innocently walking around the hallway until she passed the usually unused music room. She curiously pushed the door lightly to not disturb the artist at work. She listened intently as he flowed with his music.

Without knowing, he encompassed her in a dark cloak bringing her to his world where it's atmospheric, where he controls everything with a touch of his fingers. He was vulnerable. He unknowingly told her his feeling.

That's what drew her to him. His music. He was just so beautiful playing the piano she couldn't help but smile...

And cry.

His music sounded painful and lonely.

He was reaching the finale. It was quiet just like the beginning. That simple haunting melody was coming to a close as it slowed and started to fade away. His world was slipping away before her eyes as his magic started to dim away. He played the final note making it feel as if there was more to his song. The note reverberated throughout the room, bouncing off the ceilings and the walls, then disappearing into nothing.

The two of them didn't make a single move in what seemed to be a timeless void. She stepped back to only have her heels click against the marble flooring. It ran loudly through the chamber stunning the both of them.

He turned around to face his intruder. The one who stumbled into his world where his secrets lie. The one who listened to his feelings without permission. He turned to...

He turned to the one who cried for him through his music, the stranger who understood him with his song.

They gazed into each others eyes knowing what the other was feeling.

He looked through her teary eyes to find love....