Can I Kill My Love?

Sexiness

I woke up the next morning and images from last night flashed through my head. I smiled and sighed happily. Then I remembered that I had to kill him. I had only known Mike for a day but I fell in love. I believe in love at first sight. I didn't want to kill him, but i didn't really have a choice. I sighed and got out of bed, putting on a pair of tight black jeans. and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made some coffee. Just as I sat down at the table, waiting for it get done, the doorbell rang. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and smiled.
"Hey," I whispered.
"Hey," Mike said, smiling.
I bit my lip and slowly leaned forward, catching Mike's lips with my own in a soft loving kiss. When I pulled away he was smiling.
"Wow. You're a good kisser," Mike said.
"So are you," I said blushing. "You want to come in?"
"Sure."
I led him in and we sat down at the kitchen table. "Would you like some coffee?" I asked.
He smiled widely and nodded.
I got two cups from the cubberd(sp?) and poured coffee in them. AS I sat the mugs on the table the phone rang.
"I'll be right back," I said.
He nodded and smiled at me.
I smiled back and pecked on the lips quickly before going into the living room. I picked up the phone. "Hello?"
"Hello Billie."
"Hello boss."
"Have you done it yet?"
"No. I've only known him for one day." I tried to keep my voice down so Mike wouldn't hear.
"Well hurry up."
"Boss, why do you want him dead?"
"That's none of your business!"
"I think it is when you want me to do it."
"Look Billie, you don't need a reason. If I tell you kill someone, you kill them. Got it?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now do it quickly." Then the phone went dead.
I sighed and hung up. Damn that guy just gets on my nerves sometimes.
I walked back into the kitchen and smiled at Mike.
"Who was that?" he asked.
"Just my mom," I said.
"Oh."
Why does he keep staring at my chest? I looked down and mentally smacked myself. I still wasn't wearing a shirt. "Sorry," I said and got up to go up to my room, but Mike got up after me and grabbed my wrist making me turn around.
"Don't be. You look beautiful," he said.
I blushed.
He pulled me closer to him cupped my face in his hands. He looked me in the eyes and gently kissed me. I shut my eyes kissed back, bringing my hands up to the back of his neck.
He ran his hands down my chest and slipped his arms around my waist, pulling us closer together so our crotches rubbed together. I moaned feeling myself grow hard as I felt Mike's erection pressing into my leg.
I pushed him into the living room and onto the couch, where he took control of the kiss and pinned me to the couch.

CLIFF HANGER