Can I Kill My Love?

3 Months Later

Wow. I can't believe me and Mike have been together for 3 months. It's only felt like a few weeks. We haven't even had sex yet, but that's fine with me. I don't want to rush things with him. He's very special to me I really do love him. The boss is still on my case about me not killing him yet but I really don't care. I heard the phone ring and rushed over to it, hoping it was Mike.
"Hello?"
"Billie, we have a problem."
"What problem, Boss?"
"I just got word that the cops are after you."
"What?!"
"Yeah. So don't draw much attention to yourself and kill that guy quickly."
"Boss, I can't kill him if the cops are after me. They'll catch me for sure."
"Well, then don't leave a trail. Just get it done."
"Fine. But give me a little more time."
"You have three days."
"Fine." And I hung up. I already made the dessision that I wasn't going to kill Mike. I couldn't do it. I loved him way too much. But, if the cops are after me, I'll have to leave. I felt a tear make it's way down my cheak and I wiped it away. I need to take Mike out tonight. I wasn't leaving him without saying goodbye and telling him that I loved him no matter what. I picked up the phone and dialed his number.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby."
"Billie! Hi, I miss you."
"I miss you too. Listen, do you want to go out tonight?"
"Hell yeah. Where?"
"To a fancy resturant. I'll pic you up at eight and make sure you wear something nice."
He giggled. "Okay. I'll see you then. I love you."
"I love you too. Bye."
"Bye."
I hung up and let the tears fall. I love him so much. I don't want to leave him, But what choice did I have? I picked up the phone again and called the nearest fancy resturant and made the reservations. I walked upstairs and took a long shower and by the time I was done, it was 7:30. When I got in the shower it was 6:00. I put my suit on and put on a thick layer of eyeliner. Then, I walked downstairs, grabbed my keys, got in my car and drove to Mike's. When I got there, I walked up to the door, knocked and Mike answered immedietly. He pulled me into a passionet kiss. After a while, we pulled apart and I rested my forehead against his breathing deeply. "Come on," I said. "We're gonna be late."
Mike nodded and we got back in my car and drove to the resturant. When we got there, we walked in, got our table and ordered our food.
"So, Billie, what have you been up to?"
I shrugged. "Oh, nothing much. I've accually been writing a few songs and a few rifts too."
He smilled. "I'd like to hear them sometime."
I smilled back and nodded. I was really thinking of telling of everything. Including why I had to leave him, but right now I can't even find the words to tell him that I have to leave.
"Billie, are you okay?"
I nooded.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Mike, I'm sure."
"Okay."
Our food came and we ate in silence. As I ate I thought about how I was going to leave. I already knew that I had to leave tomarrow, but there was something that I wanted to do first.
After we finnished eating, we paid the bill and got back in my car. I couldn't stand the silence so I pulled the ca rover and shut it off.
"Look Mike, I'm sorry that I was so distant tonight. I just had a lot on mind."
"Billie, It's okay. If you want to talk about what's going on you don't have to, I'm not giong to push you. But if you ever want to talk, I'm always here."
I nodded. "Mike... I've been thinking about this for a while now and... I think I'm ready."
He stared at me wide eyed. "Are you sure?"
I nodded. No this isn't me being selfish. I want to be as close to Mike as I possibly can before I leave. "Are you?"
He nodded.
I leaned in and kissed him. Then I started the car agian and drove to my house. When we got there, we ran into my house and up to my bedroom. We started kissing and Mike laid me down gentlly on the bed. As he kissed me, he slid off my jacket and I did the same. He moved to my neck and slowly undid my tie and my shirt and took those off too. I did the same. We both worked to remove each others pants and boxers and when we finally got those off, our hands roamed each others bodies, learning the others shape. Mike's hand slid down to my erection and started to slowly pump me. I maoned. He was teasing me.
"Baby."
"Hmmmm." He moaned against my neck.
"P-please stop t-teasing me."
"But it's fun."
"Mike."
He brought his lips to mine, kissing me again. He pulled away. "Baby do you have any lube?"
I nodded. "Top drawer."
He reached over to my bedside table and grabbed the lube. He popped it open and added a generous amount to his fingers and put them near my enterance. "Are you ready?"
I nodded.
He started to push one finger in and I hissed. It fucking hurt. He stopped.
"Are you okay?"
"Just give a minute." After getting used to the feeling, I told him to go on. He pushed the rest of his finger in and I groaned. He kissed me, leting me get lost in the kiss as he pulled his finger out then thrust it back in. He did that for a while and then added another finger and atarted to scissor them. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing. I was to lost in the kiss. After a while, he pulled out of the kiss and pulled his fingers out. He lubed himself up and placed a pillow under my hips.
"Are you ready?"
I nodded.
He pushed his head at my enterance and I hissed again, making him stop.
"No, just go."
He trapted my lips in a kiss again and I didn't even notice when he slid all the way in until he started to slowly thrust in and out.
I pulled out of the kiss and squeezed my eyes shut. He stopped again.
"You okay baby?"
"Just give me another minute."
"Take as long as you need."
After a few minutes I nodded telling him to go ahead. After a few thrusts I started to feel pleasure and I started moaning. He started to move around a little bit and then he struck something that made me cry out and see stars.
"Oh God! Yes! Mike, right there!"
He kept hitting that spot and I started to feel that warming in the pit of my stomache. "Oh God Mike. I-I'm so c-close."
"Me t-too baby."
After a few more thrusts I fell over the edge. I screamed out Mike's name and came all over both of our chests. Mike came right after me. He calapsed ontop of me and we were both panting.
"Holy shit." I said
"Yeah."
That was my first time with anyone and I'm glad it was with Mike. He rolled of me and I grabbed a shirt off the floor and cleaned off our chests then threw it back on the floor. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. He wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you, Mike."
"I love you too, Billie."
And I fell asleep.

I was Awakened a few hours later by the sound of glass breaking. I bolted up and looked around my room. Mike laid a hand on my shoulder. "What was that?"
"I don't know," I said. I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of jeans.
"Billie, don't."
I turned back to him. "Then come with me."
He nodded. He got out of bed, pulled on his pants and and took my hand. We walked over to the stairs and looked down. My eyes had ajusted to the dark so I could see. I saw a man stumbling around my livingroom. I heard Mike gasp.
I looked over at him. "What?"
"That's my ex. Tre."
"How the hell does he know where I live?"
"He's probably been stalking me. I broke up with him a few months before we met. He was really violent and would always get drunk and he even rapped me a few times. Finally I had had enough and I ended it. He told me that he would be watching me and that I would regret dumping him. And by the looks of it, he's drunk right now."
"I'm going down there," said and started to go down the stairs. Mike pulled me back up.
"No. I'm letting you get hurt."
"Don't worry. I've benn taking tiquando ever since I was thirteen. I can handle myself."
He nodded and let me go.
I quietly walked down the stairs and flicked on the lights. Tre looked at me with glazed over eyes.
"Get out of my house," I said sternly.
He just smirked at me. "Ah you must be Mikey's new bitch." He pulled something out from behind his back. It was a small silver pistol. "You're the only thing that's standing between me and my boyfriend."
"He's not your boyfriend anymore. He's mine."
"I don't think so. You see, I told Mikey that he could never leave me. He was mine. I even took his 'innocence' to prove it. He's mine and only mine." He cocked the gun and pointed it at my head. I smirked at him and then kicked thegun out of his hand and punched him in the gut. He went down and I kneed him in the head. I pinned him to the ground to keep him from getting up. He just kept on struggling.
"Mike! Go call the cops!" I yelled. I heard Mike running back to my room to get the phone. I knew I would just get caught, but I had to get this guy away from Mike. I had to keep him safe. Mike ran down the stairs. They'll be here any minute.
"You will pay for this Mikey. Oh yes you will pay," Tre sneered.
"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit!" I yelled at him.
There was a knock at the door and Mike ran to grab it. The cops came in.
"Who's the intruder?" one of the asked.
Idiots. "Um... the guy pinned under me," I said.
"Okay sir, we'll take it from here."
I nodded and got off of Tre. Mike ran into my arms once I got up. The cops pput hand cuffs on Tre and pulled him out to their car. I looked over at a few of the other cops and i saw them whispering and sneaking glances at me. I sighed.
"What's wrong baby?" Mike asked.
"I'm sorry Mike," I said as the copps came over to us.
"For what?"
"Excuse me sir but is your name Billie Joe Armstrong?"
I nodded.
"You're under arrest."
"What? No you take him! He hasn't done anything wrong!" Mike protested as they cuffed me.
"You don't know who this is do you?"
"Yes I do. He's my boyfriend."
"He's an assassin."
Mike stopped and his eyes went wide. "No. I don't believe you."
"Mike. It's true," I whispered.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "No."
I nodded. "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."
"We have to take you in," one cop said.
I just nodded. "Come down to the station and I'll explain everything."
The cops lead out to another car and read me my rights.

PLEASE COMMENT and sorry for not updating in a while had really bad writers block.