Can I Kill My Love?

The Confession

We were at the police station and they had finnnished intarogating me so I was now in a jail cell until the trial, where I, ofcourse, would plead guilty. I need to protect Mike no matter what.
"Armstrong?" one of the cops said.
"Yeah?" I asked, looking up.
"You have a visitor."
I nodded and got up. He led me to a small room where there was a table and two chairs. I sat in one of the chairs and waited. After a few seconds the door opened and Mike came in the room. He sat down across from me and looked at me intenly.
"Billie, what's going on? You're not an assassin. You can't be! Baby please tell me that they made a mistake!"
"Mike. They didn't make a mistake. I am an assassin. I'm sorry. But please let me explain. I need to tell you everything," I pleaded.
He nodded.
I took a deep breath and started my tale. "Mike I've been an assassin for three years now. The day we met, was the day that I got my last asignment."
"What was your asignment?" Mike asked.
"You," I whispered.
"Me?" he asked.
I nodded. "I was asigned to kill you. I asked my boss why, but he wouldn't give me an answer. He just told me to do it and get it over with. But then I met you. And I fell in love. He kept calling me and telling me to get it done, but i knew as soon as I met you that I couldn't do it. I wanted to be with you. Yesterday I got a call from my boss saying that the cops were after me and that I had to get the job. But I couldn't. When we went out to dinner, I kept thinking of how I was going to tell you and how I was going to leave. Mike, I'm so sorry. I never ment to hurt you. I love you so much."
By the time I was done, I was crying.
"But when Tre came to the house you told me to call the cops. You knew that you would ve arrested. But you did it anyway. Why?" Mike asked.
"I didn't want you to get hurt. And if me being in jail saves you, then I'll do it," I said.
"Billie, what am I sopposed to say to that?" he asked.
I shrugged. "I don't know. Mike you need to leave. Get out of town. Get out of the state. By now I'm sure my boss has already figured out that I've been arrested and is probbably sending someone else to kill you."
"Billie, how could you? I gave myself to you last night! I fucking loved you with everything that I am! And I find out that you were sopposed to kill me?! I can't even look at you right now!"
He got up and started pacing.
I got up and grabbed his arm turning him to face me. "Mike, please you have to listen to me. I wanted to give myself to you before I left because I wanted to show you how much I love you. But Mike, you do need to leave. If anything happened to you, I would never forgive myself."
"Get your fucking hands off of me! You love me?! Bull shit! You were going to fucking kill me!" Mike screamed, ripping his arm from my grasp.
Tears started leaking from my eyes as I pinned him against the wall and kissed him with every ounce of love I had in my body. When I pulled away, he did something I never thought that he would do. He smaked me.
"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me. I never want to see you again," Mike hissed.
I backed away from him. "I love you. Get out of here. Now! Don't go home just leave. Take all the money that you can with you. Just get out of town," I whispered.
And with that, he left. He walked right out the door without looking back.

Three weeks later.

My trial is now over. I pleaded guilty and got twenty years. All I want is for Mike to be safe. I hope he's far away from here by now.

Hey guys I am so sorry for not updating in like months. My computer had a viruse and I also had writers block but now I'm out of school and will have a lot of time to update so I will when I can and also this chapter is deticated to XxEmo_Softball13xX because she is the only person who seems to care about my stories so thanks babe