A Trip To Tre Cool's Thoughts

In your face!

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road".

Billie, Mike and I were being lazy and listening to the radio in my lounge room.

"Bloody hell, they've played that song 4 times in the past hour! Won't they just give up?" Billie was obviously angry and turned off the radio.

"That song is just as old as me!" I said. Mike and Billie just stared at me. There was an awkward silence in the room. Just then a bird flew past the window.

"Birdy!" I shouted in my 3 year old voice.

"Dude, you seriously need to find a hobby." said Mike.

I snapped out of my 3 year old voice. "Nup! YOU do! You're always on that bloody tredmill!"

"Mike... he's right." said Billie. YAY! Someone agrees with me!! (Oh look! Another bird!)

Mike sighed and went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

"Coffee at 3 in the afternoon? He must be awake..."

This day couldn't get more boring. Billie was lying on the couch mumbling something.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"Thinking of some lyrics for our new album."

"Ohhh... WHAT? Whatnewalbum? Wejustgotofftouring! Howcomenoonetoldme?!"

"Sorry, I didn't get it... What did you say?"

"I said: Whatnewalbum? Wejustgotofftouring! Howcomenoonetoldme?!"

"Oh, that's right... you were playing baseball in the studio when we were discussing it."

"Oh yeah now I remember that day. BUT YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME!!"

Billie ignored me and went back to 'thinking'. Mike walked back in with 2 cups of coffee. He handed a cup to Billie.

"Where's mine?" I asked.

"You didn't ask." replied Mike.

"But-but-but Billie didn't ask!"

Mike tried to think of something to say.

I jumped out of the room, as out of a scene, and pretended I was reading a script. "Billie didn't ask for coffee!" I shouted from 'backstage'.

Mike grabbed coffee off Billie and handed it to me.

"Hey!" shouted Billie.

"In your face!"