A Trip To Tre Cool's Thoughts

Purple Hair Dye and Beer.

I was in my bathroom dying my beautiful hair purple (yep, I thought it was a cool colour!) when Billie let himself in MY house, with MY spare key that HE stole. Damn... I knew I shouldn't have told him where I put the keys.

Anyway... Billie knocked on the bathroom door.

"Tre? What are you doing in there?" he asked.

"Uh... nothing... I'll be out in a few minutes." Gee... Did he really wanna know what I was doing?

About 5 minutes later I came out of the bathroom to find Billie searching my fridge for food.

"Get your own food!" I said to him. Billie turned around and dropped his mouth open. Unfortunately it was full of food.

"Like it?"

"It's fucking green."

"Haha! You're colour blind! It's PURPLE!"

"GREEN!"

"PURPLE!"

"GREEN!"

"PURPLE!"

Billie dragged me into the bathroom.

"Look in the mirror." He said. Woah. He was right. It WAS green.

"Uh oh." I said.

Just then Mike let himself in MY house... wait a minute...

"Hey gu-" said Mike walking into the bathroom, where he heard me and Billie talking.

"Tre, why is your hair green?" he asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"He dyed it purple and it turned out green." said Billie.

"How did you get in here?" I asked Mike.

"Billie got your key cut for me." he replied. I growled at Billie.

"You should keep your hair like that, it looks good." Billie said, trying to change the subject.

I looked into the mirror... hey, I DO look good. Wait... I ALWAYS look good.

"Who's up for beer?" I asked them.

"Sure." said Mike and Billie at the same time... they have this weird thing where they say things at the same time...

I went to get my secret stash of beer I had under my pillow on my bed.

"I can't see how you can sleep on that." said Billie.

"I don't sleep here. I sleep over there." I said, pointing to the bath tub. Billie's weird. I think he has something stuck in his brain.

"Hey! You only have 2 bottles of beer in your secret stash!" said Mike.

"Okay, fine! I'll go get my OTHER secret stash!" I replied. I walked over to the kitchen and opened the oven door to get out another bottle of beer.

"I thought you used the oven to cook all your food." said Billie. He's such a smart ass.

"Thought..." I said.

I have 62 secret stashes of beer in my house! I wonder if they knew where the other 60 are...