A Trip To Tre Cool's Thoughts

Tre Not Cool

Well, I think I'm not retarded or anything but... I'm sitting here in Billie's living room, on New Year's day, dressed in my pink bunny costume. I'm not quite sure what happened last night... I needed Adie to tell me if I did anything stupid.

We had just rocked out at the New Year's Eve party. For some freaky reason we were told to perform.

Anyway, after the concert we partyed ALL night at Billie's house (and got drunk... seriously drunk). I wonder where all the booze came from. Luckily, Adie was the only one who wasn't drunk. So, it all started when everyone forgot their own name.

I tried to steal someone's car... but they caught me. I almost passed out in the bath tub, but Billie and Mike picked me up and threw me in the neighbour's pool. I passed out in there.

There were about 30 people at Billie's house, getting drunk... some people went driving and got the slap on the wrist. Ahah, suckers.

Mike was pushed into the front seat of Adie's car. He passed out while poeple put various food from McDonald's in the car. He hates McDonald's.

About 7 in the morning, Adie told everyone to go home because someone went crazy and smashed 2 windows and went at Billie with a broken bottle. Go you crazy fucker!

Billie was so drunk, he stood on the roof of his car and said, "If any of you people try to steal my car, I-I'll kill you all." Then he passed out on top of his car. He seriously has something stuck in his brain... I think that's where all the weird lyrics came from. Haha.

3 hours ago, 2pm. Billie woke up and fell off the roof of his car. He should be careful... Then we went looking for Mike. He finally found Mike in Adie's car. Billie woke him up. Mike turned around to see where that smell of McDonald's cheesburgers were coming from. "What have I done?" he said.

Mike, Billie and Adie couldn't find me at all. Then there was a knock at the door. Adie opened the door to find me, in my pink bunny costume, in a wheelebarrow with a note. I was still asleep... and wet. "I think we found it!" said Adie. She pulled me inside and woke me up. She read the not. It was from the neighbours.

"I think this is yours. We found it in our pool. Try not to lose it next time."

So now, I'm sitting here while Mike is playing the playstation and talking to himself. Billie and Adie are cleaning up the mess from last night.

"Why'd you have to throw ME in the pool?" I asked Mike.

"You were thrown in a pool? ...dude, I would have wanted to see that..."

Hmmm... I wonder if he's still drunk.