Why?

Chapter one

Chapter one.
The taste the touch.


Paul phoned and asked if I wanted to do somthing, since he has his new car. It is goreous, I love it. I made him pick me up at the back lane so no one sees me getting in his car. As soon as I get in the car he leans over and kisses me. His kisses just make my knees go weak.

We go to a field, no one else is there. I was so confused as in why we came here of all places.
I turn to Paul and ask "Why, are we here?"
"Wait and see." He says with a cheeky grin on his face.
He puts a blindfold on me, and he gets out of the car. I can't see anything all I hear is his door closing and the boot opening. He closes the boot and my door opens, he leans over and un-clips my seat belt, and takes my hand.

It was so annoying walking and not seeing were i was going, he stopped and said "wait here the now babes." I did then he told me to sit down i felt something under me. Next thing I know he was kissing me and taking the blindfold off. I looked, it all made sense now, he had packed a picnic for us to share.
"Why did you do all of this" I asked happily.
"Because babe, you mean the world to me & this is the least I could do for you."
I leaned over and kissed him.

The picnic was so romantic, everything was so nice, we eat, talked and took pictures on my new camera. I looked at my watch and it was five o'clock, we had been there for five hours? no way.
I called my mum to tell her I would get dinner and Laurens house because her dad had made Amy and I dinner, mum agreed like usual.

It was getting cold now, so we packed up the picnic stuff and headed back to the car. We sat there for a while kissing and talking. We decided it we should head back to his house for a while. His mum loves me and doesnt care about the age difference, I wish my mum was like that. We headed up stairs and he put on shuffle on his iTunes and the first song that came on was The Taste The Touch by Asteria, which we said was our song. We lay there just looking at each other and talking.

It was quarter to ten now, so I said I better head home. I said my byes to hsi family and jumped into his car. He dropped me off round the corner gave me a goodbye kiss and I got out the car and walked to my house. My mum asked what was for dinner, the usual rubbish. I was hardly listening as I was in such a good mood.
The day was perfect.