Status: Hiatus: Undergoing re-write.

What Happened in Vegas?!

Brother-In-Laws Plans

Franks POV

"So," Zacky began, pointing a finger at me. "You're saying, that because so many people get married in those churches, but end up divorcing the next day, they came up with a new rule, that meant that anyone who got married in there had to stay together for seven months before they can get a divorce?" I nodded. "But, Why?"

"Because the stupid hippie freaks think that 'everything happens for a reason and there must've been a reason that me and Gerard got drunk and blindly ended up at the church'."

"You're not serious?"

"I am. They didn't even care that we don't know each other so obviously don't want to be married. Heck, I even said I was straight! It's all about divorce rates and 'marriage must only be entered into with care'"

"Well, if that's the case, you'd think you wouldn't be allowed to get married in there under the influence of alcohol," Zack pondered.

"I said that, and they looked at one another and said 'Good idea, but this rule still applies for you two'," I paused and put my head in my hands. "This is bullshit! I'm nineteen years old, I can't get married."

"Well, you can't get married now, because you're already married, and that would be illegal." Zacky snickered. I just blindly grabbed something and threw it at him. It happened to be the phone.

"We have to live together and everything," I moaned.

"Where?"

"Well, we're going to have to stay at his aren't we. Unless he still lives with his mum," I chuckled.

"You still live with your mum," Zack pointed out.

"I'm not twenty-two with a job!" I retaliated.

"Good point," Zacky paused. "Seven months isn't actually that long."

"It is when your married to someone you don't know. I don't want to get married, period!" I whined, pulling on of the sofa cushions onto my face, hope that I would suffocate myself.

"Do you think he's hot?"

"Wha?" I asked, voice muffled through the pillow.

"Do you think he's hot? I can't have an opinion of him because I'm not gay..." Zacky trailed off.

"He's damn hot," I swooned, pulling the pillow from my face.

"Then I guess that's a bonus,"

"I can't believe you just said that," I said in shock, not believing that Zacky actually thought that Gerards looks would actually make this situation easier! There was a knock at the door, so I stood up and answered it before slamming it directly into his smirking face. From that reaction, Zacky knew who it was and raced over to the door, pulling it open, and muttering his apologies to my new brother in law.

I think I'm gonna be sick

"How is my darling brother in law, then?" Mikey asked, a smug look on his face.

"Oh, ha ha. You're so funny. It's killing me,"
I wish.

"Me and Mikey have established a genius plan," Zacky started. "We have decided that we're going to swap tickets, and me and Mikey are going to stay here the extra couple of nights, while you and Gerard go home and get moved in." He smirked.

"That's not fair." I stated. "Why can't me and Gerard stay in Vegas?"

"Because Gerard doesn't want to." Mikey butted in.

"So why can't me and Zacky stay in Vegas?" I shot back.

"Because you should spend some time with your new husband." Mikey said, as if it were the most obvious thing on the planet.

"This is bullshit!" I cried, flailing my arms around like a mad person, before storming into my room and packing my suitcase.

A few minutes later I lay down onto the hotel bed, and stare intently at the ceiling. I wish I'd never come to Vegas. I could almost feel myself welling up at the thought of the disasters that had occurred this weekend - almost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr. Not many comments D:
Then again - I rather love how inconsistent comments for this story are. It keeps me on my toes :P