Status: Hiatus: Undergoing re-write.

What Happened in Vegas?!

Plastic Gold-Painted Ring.

Gerards POV

"Ow FUCK!" I shouted, as I rolled over and I had the combination of an intense ache in my head, and an uncomfortable pain in my lower back.

I must've got really drunk last night

I sat up slowly, because of the pain in my back and brought my hand up to rub my tired face. I felt something that didn't feel like skin come into contact with my face, and brought my hand out in front of me to examine it. It took a few seconds for my tired eyes to focus properly on it, but when they finally did, I knew that I must've still been drunk and I was seeing things.
There was a shitty quality plastic gold painted ring, with the paint already coming off may I add, on my...on my wedding finger!

I let out another shriek, before hearing a groan coming from next to me and clamping my hand over my mouth, my eyes growing wider as I looked around the room to see that I wasn't in mine, but in the equivalent of Mikeys. I also noticed that there were clothes, everywhere. Including my boxers hanging from the ceiling fan. I didn't get so drunk I slept with my brother did I?!

I pulled the covers away, and saw the face of not my brother, but that kid from the plane. He was only around nineteen I think.

"Fuck. Off." He snarled, snatching the cover from my grasp, and pulling it back over is head. In that swift movement, it was hard to miss the fake gold glint that radiated from his finger.
My breath hitched in my throat. No...It couldn't be...and - the pain in my back?! It was all adding up.

Right on queue, I felt the bile rising in my throat so I bolted it into the bathroom, spilling my guts into the toilet. I don't know whether it was from the insane amount of alcohol I consumed last night, or the realization I had just come to. I sat on the floor for a few minutes just contemplating what was happening before a small body launched it's self into the room and repeated my actions of a few seconds ago.

He slumped backwards onto the cold tiles of the floor, and I quickly got up, exiting the room, realizing that we were both lacking clothes. I pulled on my boxer, after getting them off of the ceiling fan, and then pulling on my trousers and throwing Franks into the bathroom at him.
It was then that I heard a shriek emit from the bathroom.

I raced in quickly into the bathroom, to see Frank clutching a piece of paper in shaky hands. "What. The. Fuck. Happened last night?" He said, looking up at me through narrowed eyes.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I said, sitting on the floor with him.

"This was in my jeans pocket," He handed me the piece of paper, and I almost fainted. It was a marriage certificate. With both of our names and signatures on it.

"How did this happen?" Frank gasped, throwing his ring across the floor. "I'm nineteen! I can't get married!"

"Especially to someone I don't even know. I thought I wasn't going to regret last night." I snapped at him, glaring cruelly.

"Well soooo-rry!" he said childishly. "What are we going to do?" he whimpered.

"It can't be real...it was most likely at one of those fake little Las Vegas churches, y'know, so this can't be real..." I said, a glint of optimism in my voice.

"So we can just carry on with our lives and it'll be all good, yeah?"

"Well, we need to get it checked out, I don't want to try and get married in however long, and find out that we're actually properly married," I cringed.

"So, we'll go there today and get it all sorted out, and get this nightmare over with," Frank said, eyes fixed on a certain point.

"Yep," I said, standing, and yelping because I did it too quickly.

"What's up?" he asked, curiosity in his eyes.

"We obviously had an 'after wedding celebration'" I said bitterly, using my fingers as quote marks. His face puffed up slightly as he stifled a giggle. "It's not funny I'm in pain and you took my.." I froze, realized I'd said too much, and blushed as his eyes went wide and he started to laugh again.

"You mean you were a...a.."

"Yes. A virgin. I was. And I was proud of it. I was waiting for the right person." I said proudly. That just made him laugh more.

"There's no such thing as the right person." He snorted.

"You really believe that?"

"Yes, I do. No-one in this world is more special than anyone else, and I don't believe that there's someone out there for everyone, because I don't want any-one,"

"You don't want to get married, and have children, well - adopt them?" I crouched down next to him again.

"I'm already fucking married," He growled. "But no. I don't. It's not like it's really allowed anyway. And even if it was" he paused, pulling a cigarette out of a packet in his pocket and lit it up, before carrying on. "It's just not who I am. I'm not a lovey-dovey person who'll buy endless presents for the one I love. I think it's a waste of time. Eventually we all die alone anyway."

As much as I disagreed, I think that what he'd said was pretty deep, and I respected his opinion...after-all he was my...husband?