Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

IDENTICAL
iden·ti·cal
adjective
1: being the same

Identical;

Looking the same. Doing the same things. Liking the same things. Dressing the same. Hating the same things. Being good at the same things. Having trouble in the same things. Excelling at the same things. Having the same flaws. Being exactly the same.

Exactly IDENTICAL.

Eve Jenkins life is perfect in every aspect.

In the fall, for freshman year, she'll be taking all honors classes. She is very good at playing the flute, French horn, and the violin. She was named MVP for her school's soccer, basketball, and lacrosse team. She got straight A's. She was the gleam in her parent's eyes. She had the best friends, the best boyfriend, the best everything.

And what's that? She even had a twin.

Evelyn Jenkins life was no fairytale.

In the fall, for freshman year, she would be in all standard classes. She can play the piano as well as her sister can play the flute, but know one knows her talent. The only thing she was named MVP in was getting into fights. (Yes, anger issues) She got straight B's. Sure her parents loved her, but they were not as proud of her as of Eve. She had one friend, hadn't had a boyfriend since sixth grade, she was basically the broken mirrored image of her sister.

The girls were completely different at everything.

Eve shops at Abercrombie, Hollister, and Juicy.

Evelyn shops at hot topic, Tjmax, and Marshalls.

Eve slaps someone in the face for looking at her boyfriend.

Evelyn laughs.

Now, because of their differences, you might think that the girls resented each other.

You would be right.

They couldn't be in the same room as each other without causing a storm.
You might think that it wasn't always like this.

When they were young the girls were the best of friends, but as they grew up they separated.

You would be wrong about that.

Ever since they could walk, the girls have been at it.

But what happens when summer comes and both girls wish upon a star?

What happens when both of their wishes come true?

What happens when they find themselves inside a very popular Disney game?

♥