Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Prince Charming Doesn't Fall for the Ugly Stepsist

♥Evelyn♥

We arrived in Traverse Town soon enough and I was more than happy to be on solid ground again.

"Hey guys, who should we go see this gummi for?" Donald asked.

"Leon maybe?" Goofy suggested.

"If he's not the one we should see, he'd sure know who to see" Sora pointed out.

"He's right" Donald said.

"You've been really quiet through all of this" Sora said to me, "Is everything okay?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Sure"

Lie.

He nodded, but looked unsure.

Something was probably bugging HIM.

The truth was though, I was over the whole curse thing, and I just needed to see Merlin to find out more about it.

"Guys…"

They kept walking.

"Guys…" I said again.

No response.

"Grr" I pointed my fans into the air, "STOP!" and Sora, Donald, and Goofy froze where they were standing.

I examined my fans, shocked to see that there was also now a small clock, showing that I could freeze time.

I walked up to them and smiled, "As long as you're just standing there, listen up, We don't know where Leon is, and we don't know this town all that well either, so I suggest we go back to the accessory shop and ask Cid before we FUCKING GET LOST!"

They all just stood there.

I sighed, "Right, well, I'll go ask Cid, YOU GUYS just stand here" I said.

"WAIT!"

I spun around to see Yuffie, "Yeah?"

"Are you looking for Leon?"

"Yeah…"

"He usually hangs out in that old waterway," she said, motioning to the tunnel behind me.

I smiled, "Thanks" I said.

"No problem" she assured me.

"Will you guys quit dawdling, seriously, god, I mean, we have work to do," I said.

Sora smiled at me awkwardly.

I sighed, "Let's go" I said.

As we were walking, Donald caught up to me, "Evelyn? Why are you so energetic today?" he asked.

I stopped, "To tell you the truth, I don't really know" I said.

"That's odd, and, how did you learn that spell?" he asked.

"Spell book?"

LIE

"Oh, I see" he nodded as we approached Leon.

"Hi" I waved.

"So Leon…" Sora started.

"WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS?" Donald asked, showing him the gummi block.

"I'll tell you what not to do," I mumbled quietly.

"Take it to Cid" Leon said, eyeing me, as if to warn me to shut up, "but, hey, Evelyn, can I talk to you?"

I stopped, "Uh…sure" I said, "I'll catch up with you guys later" and they walked on.

"So, how are you feeling?" Leon asked.

"Fine" I said.

"Anything weird?" he asked.

YES

"Not really"

LIE

"Evelyn, I'm not talking about you passing out at Wonderland, Merlin will probably have something to say about that though…"

"Who's Mer-"

"What I AM curious about though is between you and Sora" he crossed his arms.

"SORA?!"

"Yeah…he seems to really-"

"SHUT UP LEON!" I screamed.

"What did I say?"

"Sora likes Kairi, and if he didn't, he'd like my sister, okay, no way in the world would Sora like me" I said.

"And why not?" Leon smirked.

"Because, Prince charming doesn't fall for the ugly stepsister" I said.

"And you're the ugly stepsister" he stated.

"Eh, I'm more of a ragdoll, YES I'M THE UGLY STEPSISTER!" I screamed.

"Stop yelling, what do you mean you're ugly?"

"I just am" I said.

"Evelyn, how can you think that?" Leon asked.

"When you grow up with people comparing you to your twin sister, you get used to it, now what's this about Merlin?"
"Stop changing the subject" he said.

"Look, I'm not going to talk about this any more" I said, walking away.

"Hey, Evelyn?" Leon called out.

"What?" I asked.

"Here, take the short cut, the boys are already at Merlin's" he said, snapping his fingers.
♥