Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Gummy Ship Armrests

♥Evelyn♥

I sighed. We'd been on the gummi ship for a few hours and nothing has happened. Sora hasn't said a word, he's been sitting in the co-pilot seat the whole time with his hand cupped under his chin as if he were thinking. I've been laying across one of the back seats, and if you've never felt arm rests on gummi ships, then you have no idea how much it hurts your back after a while. Donald has been flying and Goofy has been twiddling his thumbs. I swear, this silence is killing me, we need a fucking radio on this thing.

"Donald, when will we be there?" I moaned.

He growled, "Evelyn, for the fifth time, I DON'T KNOW!"

"Fine, geez, I was just wondering."

"Evelyn…"

"What Donald?" I snapped.

"Were there," he said.

"WERE HERE!" I jumped up, causing me to hit my head on the shelf, causing quite a few books on the shelf to fall on me, pushing me back down into my seat.

"OWIE!" I rubbed my head, "That hurt" I slurred.

Donald snickered, "Don't stand until the vehicle has fully stopped," he said.

"GOD DAMNIT DUCK!" I growled, standing up and walking towards the door. That is, after the vehicle had come to a complete stop.

Once I'd gotten to the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even need to look to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" Sora whispered.

I slightly turned my head, "I am now" I smiled and gripped his other hand.

The door opened and I immediately shielded my eyes from the overly intense sunlight.

Well then, it's kind of hot.

And not in the, hel-lo beautiful kinda way, but in the, HOLY SHIT I CANNOT BELIVE THAT I'M IN JEANS RIGHT NOW kind of way.

"Eesh. I'ts hot." I said, fanning myself.

"Well, lucky for me I don't have to wear pants" Donald said.

"YOU KNOW WHA-" I was stopped by Sora who held me back, refusing to let me clobber Donald.

"Lemmeh go!" I struggled with his grasp.

"Evelyn, one, I'm not letting you hurt the guy who has to drive us around, no matter how much of an ass he is" he shot a look at Donald, "And two, it will make too much noise and I want to look around" he said, running ahead with Donald and Goofy.

"WELL I'M STAYING HERE!" I yelled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And the keyhole?" I heard a creepy voice.

"Shit" I whispered, ducking behind some continently placed barrels.

"The heartless are searching for it now" a male voice soothed, "I'm certain we'll find it soon enough"

I peeked my head out just enough to see a woman dressed in deep purple and black with sickly pale almost green skin. Next to her was a tall thin man with a black beard dressed in black and red.

"So that just leaves-" the man was interrupted by a loud, obnoxious squawking noise from above. I looked up to see a red parrot making a beeline for the man and landing gracefully on his shoulder.

"Jafar" the parrot said, "I've looked everywhere for Jasmine, she's disappeared like magic" the bird said in awe.

"Hmph. The girl is more trouble than she's worth." He cooed.

The woman walked forward, "You said you had things under control" she said.

"Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in" the man said, "bit why worry about princess Jasmine? With her, or without her, surely this world will be ours when we find the keyhole."

All was quiet for a moment and I thought about making a break for it but then the woman spoke again, "We need all seven princesses of heart to open the final door, any fewer is useless." She said, looking at the ground, she had turned away from the man.

"Well," he began, "If the princess is that important, we'll find her" he growled, "Find Jasmine, and bring her to me at once" he said as heartless appeared out of the ground.

"Don't seep yourself in darkness too long" the woman warned, "The heartless consume the careless"

The man chuckled, "Your concern is touching, but hardly nessisary." He said.

I looked across the street to a booth where I saw something move. A tan girl with jet black hair and a blue head band on was hiding over there.

Could that be the princess?
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update this!!! I lost interest in it, then started a new story and kind of forgot about it for a while!! I just want to let you know that I WILL be finishing it, no matter how long it takes. Comments equal updates :D
-Mary