Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

The Walls are Only So Thick

I stared at the clock as the Ms. Erikson babbled on about summer safety.

I stared.

Ten…

Nine…

"Always wear sunsecreen"

Seven…

"Don't forget to bring a first aid kit…"

Five…

Four…

Three…

Two…

"AND HAVE FUN!"

Before you know it, the class was gone.

The hallway was filled with screaming kids, papers of different colors flying everywhere, an array of silly string, red bull cans being chucked across the room, water being sprayed over everyone, and of course teachers trying to control it all.

School was over for the summer. Control was not an option.

I smiled as I sat on the front steps waiting for Lovvy.

Then Eve and Allison walked by.

"EVE! WAIT UP!" a nerdy boy wearing oversized harry potter glasses that were taped together screamed, running after Eve and Allison.

They stopped and turned to face him.

"Eve…" he was out of breath, "I…was…" He coughed and pulled out an inhaler, puffing it.

"I was thinking that m-maybe we could hang out this summer" He asked with big hopeful eyes.

Uh-Oh.

What usually happens when the nerdiest asks the most popular girl in school out?

Total humiliation.

Hah! Not with Eve.

She smiled, "Sure, maybe we could get a big group and go to the movies together" she said.

He nodded, "A-alright" he said and ran away.

I rolled my eyes.

Eve is SO NICE to everyone, except for her twin of course.

"Eve" a voice sang.

Everyone stopped and made an alley way for Eve's precious boyfriend; Adam.

Cliché yes. Am I lying? Sadly no.

"Hey" she grinned, throwing her arms around him.

"How was your last day?" he asked her, pretending that he didn't know everyone was watching them.

"It just got better" she smiled and hand in hand they got on the bus.

"Don't tell me you're having crazy sex fantasies about Adam right now" a voice laughed from behind me.

I sighed, "LOVVY!"

She smiled, "Ello"

"Ready to go?" I sang.

"Lets roll!" she screamed.

With that we got on the bus.

A few more kids loaded the bus, consisting of Allison and her boyfriend, Alex.

Mom and dad are gone for the weekend.

Thus….there just might be a house party tonight…

Or crazy hot sex from the next room over.

The walls are only so thick…
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Hate it? I NEED FEEDBACK!!!

ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS IS a kingdom hearts fanfic, so....yeah