Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Catarpillar of Pots

As we sailed back to the city, me still gripping Sora's shirt, Genie sighed, "Ah the great outdoors."

Sora chuckled nervously, "I guess you don't get out much, huh?"

I rolled my eyes as Genie went on, "Comes with the job, abominable cosmic powers, itty bitty little living space."

"It's always three wishes, then back to my portable prison. I'm lucky to see the light of day every century or two."

Well damn. Doesn't your life just suck ass.

"Say, Genie," Aladdin began, "What if I...use my last wish to free you from the lamp? What do you think?"

Genie blinked innocently and I rolled my eyes; asshole.

"You'd do that?" he asked.

"Genie, it's a promise. AFTER we help Jasmine."

I snorted. Always a catch.
♥

After what seemed like the longest time, we finally arrived back in the city, ready to find, and rescue Jasmine.

The only problem was....we hadn't a clue where exactly she had...er...run off to? Bad choice of words, but it's the same concept.

"We should start on top of the tallest building." I stated, simply.

Everyone turned to me.

"What good will that do?" Donald asked.

"We'll be able to see the whole city, duh."

"Yeah? Well you know what little miss duh-hey! that's actually a good idea!" Donald said.

GASP!

"I know right?"

Sora smiled, "Evelyn, your a genius."

I smiled back at him, "Thank you" I said, blushing a bit.

"Alright, LET'S GO SAVE JASMINE!" Aladdin said.
♥

When we arrived atop the building and began looking around, I instantly saw Jasmine, along with Jafar.

"Found her," I said.

"Where?" Aladdin asked, eagar to save his lover.

"Down there," I said, pointing.

Aladdin took a few steps back then ran and leaped off of the building.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" I screeched as Sora was about to do the same.

He stopped, walked back to me, threw me onto his back, and continued with jumping off.

I gripped his shirt once again but when we finally hit the ground, we were unharmed.

Jafar looked up at us, "Setting your sights a little high, aren't you boy?" he mused.

"Back to your hole street rat. I will not allow you to trouble the princess anymore." he said.

"JASMINE!" Aladdin screamed.

"I'm so sorry, Aladdin." Jasmine said apologetically.

I rolled my eyes as Aladdin rubbed the lamp behind his back, desperately trying to get Genie to free Jasmine.

"One wish left! You're making this really easy kid." Genie said from behind Jafar who spun around to see what was going on.

"Sorry boy" Jafar spat, "I"m afraid your second wish has been denied" Just then, a red parrot flew over to Jafar, lamp in hand...claw...

"I'm sorry Al" Genie said, a puff of smoke suddenly covering him.

Since Genie was holding Jasmine....and Genie dissapeared....Jasmine fell into a pot.

A pot that suddenly grew legs.

"And now," Jafar said, "I bid you all, farewell."

"ATTACK" He screamed and suddenly, a giant pot monster appeared. It looked a bit like a catarpillar.

"Aw NO!" Sora sighed and turned to me, "Ready?"

But I didn't answer, I was already running after the heartless to kick it's ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
My goal is to finish all of my current stories before Christmas. It may sound hard, but I'm gunna do it. I promise.

Mary the FREAXXX

XOXO commentxxsubscribe.