Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

You Cant Spell Nowhere Without Here

So this is where all that chasing of the heartless has led me. To the same place we met Aladdin. In the middle of fucking NOWHERE.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed, dropping to the ground.

Donald kicked the sand and dropped down next to me.

Sora, however, walked forward, in awe.

"Sora?" Donald called to him.

"Sora? What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Shh! Hear that?" he asked, quietly.

I listened and heard a rumbling, then felt a shaking and suddenly, there was a huge tiger head made out of sand coming out of the ground.

It's mouth looked like it led somewhere (not that I intended to find out) and its eyes were glowing purple.

It did not look like a happy tiger.

"OH SHIT!" I sprung up as quickly as I'd fallen, and so did Donald.

And we began to fight it, hitting it anywhere and everywhere, but nothing seemed to work.

Suddenly, sparks began shooting out of its eyes. ITS EYES!

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment, "BLIZZARD!" I screamed, sending a shot of ice into it's eye, making it shake its head for a moment.

"GUYS!" I screamed, "GUYS HIT ITS EYES!"

"ROGER!" Sora shouted back, jumping onto its head, followed by Goofy.

Donald and I stayed on the ground, shouting spells and healing the others whenever needed.

But before long, smaller, weaker heartless began popping out, not that they caused all that much trouble, but they acted like that fly that is always buzzing around your ear and doesn't seem to know when to quit.

"GAH!" Donald swung at a tiny heartless and it dissapeared, "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE LITTLE ONES!" He yelled at me.

"YEAH YEAH! I'M ON IT!" I sighed running at the heartless, slashing at them furiously.

Until they all dissapeared.

I smirked, satisfied and ran back to help Donald.

"AHH!"

I looked up just in time to see Sora being thrown off the tiger's head, followed by Goofy.

Both landed in the sand but when Goofy got up, Sora never followed.

"SORA!" I yelled running over to his limp body and dropping to my knees, "HEAL!"

Nothing.

"HEAL!"

...

"HEALHEALHEAL!!!"

"DONALD!" I cried.

Donald ran over and dropped down next to me, examining Sora.

Then he smiled, "Sora's fine, do you honestly think that falling from there -he motioned to the still angry tiger- will kill him? He will need a bit of time to rest though, think you two can finish the battle?"

"LETS GO GET HIM GOOFY!" I yelled, running back over to the tiger head and continued casting spells.

"Evelyn!" Goofy called from the top of the head.

"Yeah?" I yelled without bothering to look up.

"Spells won't be enough! I need you up here!" he screamed.

"Ugh! Fine! Hold On!" I ran to the back of the head and climbed to the top to join goofy.

The purple had completely dissapeared from the left eye, and Goofy was working on the right one.

"I was never much of a physical attacker" I mumbled to myself, slashing at the eyes until the purple was gone.

Goofy and I jumped to the ground as the tiger calmed down.

"Not much of a physical attacker huh?" Goofy smiled and patted me on the back.

I grinned as Sora and Donald ran over to us.

"You're okay," I threw my arms around Sora and then quickly pulled away.

"Of course I'm okay silly." He smiled.

"Are you lovers ready or what?"

I looked at Donald, "Ready for what?"

Donald sighed, "That?" he motioned to the tigers now open mouth and began walking inside.

Sora and Goofy followed him.

"Or what." I mumbled angrily as I reluctantly followed as well.