Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

An All Powerful Genie

♥Evelyn♥
We were about to enter the next room when I sensed other presences.

"Wait." I whispered, holding my arms out so the boys wouldn't go any further.

It was Jafar and another woman…a scary woman at that…and Jasmine, lying on the ground.

"That boy again?" The woman asked.

Maleficent. That must be Maleficent.

"He's more persistent than I expected." Jafar said, "Why not explain the situation to that boy, Riku?"

I felt Sora go tense, "Sora…" I whispered, "Don't do anything-"

But he was already gone.

"Doing so may actually prove useful to our pl-" Jafar was cut off by the sound of Sora's footsteps and soon everyone was running out there.

"Wait a second…" Sora said, suddenly realizing something, "are you…Maleficent?"

She smirked and faded away.

Hmph. Take that one for a yes.

Aladdin ran foreward, "Jafar! Let Jasmine go!"

Jafar scoffed, "Not a chance, you see, she's a princess, one of seven that some how hold the key to opening the door…"

I thought back to Kairi in that cave and the ring…and then…Eve…disappearing into the darkness with Lovvy like that.

Make no mistake. I knew who it was the whole time.

As the conversation continued on between the men I began to put the pieces together in my mind.

What if…

No, that's impossible…but…what if…what if Eve was one of these princesses?

What if she was one of the pieces that would open the said door?

I wonder how she is…
"Genie!" Jafar began, "My second wish, CRUSH THEM!"

Uh-oh…I guess there's no time to ponder right now.

"Genie! No!" Aladdin screamed.

"Sorry Al," Genie said, apologetically, "The one with the lamp calls the shots, I don't have a choice.

And the battle begins.

Jafar, being able to fly wouldn't let me attack him for more than a few hits, coward. And after a while, it started to really piss me off.

"GAH!" I cried out, "WILL YOU STOP RUNNING AWAY YOU ASS?!" I screamed as Jafar cast an ice spell into the middle of the room, hitting Donald and Goofy, AGAIN.

"Guys!" Sora screamed, "stay out of the middle!"

"Sorry…" A voice said above me as I got smacked in the head with a big blue hand.

"GENIE!" I cried, rubbing my head, "THAT HURT!"

Jafar was then lifted into the sky, static electricity forming all around him, "GENIE! My final wish, I want you to make me an ALL POWERFUL GENIE!"

"Genie covered his eyes with one of his hands and pointed his finger at Jafar who was then sent down into the large hole suddenly forming in the ground.

"Let's go!" Donald screamed jumping in, Goofy and Aladdin close behind him.

Sora turned to me, "Ready?" He asked.

I looked at Jasmine, knowing that she would soon be taken away by Riku and Lovvy, I could sense that they were already somewhere in this room, watching us.

I looked up at the ceiling, "Take care of her, Lov…please…" I said, earning a confused look from Sora.

After glancing one more time at Jasmine, I walked over to Sora, "I'm afraid of heights…" I said.

He smiled and took my hand, and we jumped into the hole together.

I could hear Lovvy and Riku talking, even as we fell.
♥