Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Back to Your Lamp!

♥Evelyn♥

As soon as we landed I felt the exact pain in my side that made me pass out in wonderland. I glanced up into the room where we'd fought Jafar and saw Lovvy peering down at me.

She nodded and left.

Not this time, I thought, limping over to Sora, and taking my fans out. I don't care if I have to die after this, but I'm putting my everything into this.

Then, Jafar rose up from the lava, with a giant fireball.

"Shoot." Donald said.

I side glanced and saw Imago, the parrot flying around, carrying the lamp that Jafar belonged in with him.

I smirked and ran over to him, as fast as I could, considering the circumstances, and began slashing at him. So this is where all that chasing of the heartless has led me. To the same place we met Aladdin. In the middle of fucking NOWHERE.

"Evelyn! What are you doing!" Goofy called over to me.

"THE LAMP! HELP ME GET THE LAMP!" I called back to him.

Seconds later, he was with me.

"Ack!" I yelped in pain and touched my side, feeling a wet stuff.

My eyes widened; black blood. I looked down at my shirt, thankful that it was black and continued fighting, ever aware that I was bleeding intensely.

"Evelyn! Goofy! What are you guys doing over there?" Donald called from where him and Sora were still attempting to fight the giant Jafar-genie.

"IF WE…HIT THE LAMP…WE CAN…TRAP HIM!" I screamed, running out of breath.

If we didn't defeat him soon, I was going to collapse, and then I would be found out for sure.

And then Sora and Donald were next to us, also slashing at Iago.

I don't know if that made the battle easier or harder, because now Jafar's attention was directed at all of us.

But, eventually, Iago dropped the lamp and fell to the ground. So did I. I didn't pass out. But I fell, and I couldn’t stand up. It hurt too much and I was too weak.

Sora, thankfully, didn't notice, he held the black lamp in the air, "OKAY JAFAR! BACK TO YOUR LAMP!"

Jafar screamed in agony as he and Iago were dragged into the lamp.

And then it was all gone. The pain. The blood. Everything.

My eyes widened. Jafar was the one. Jafar's was the death that I had sensed.

I smiled and hopped to my feet, lifting my shirt to reveal a clean ribcage, blank of cuts or scars. I looked up to see Jasmine looking over. And just like Lovvy, one minute she was there, the next she was being dragged into the darkness by Riku.

"Lovvy…you better keep your promise…" I whispered to myself as the magic carpet whisked us up to the room.

Aladdin was the first to hop off and notice that Jasmine was gone.

"Jasmine? JASMINE!" Aladdin was frantic. I put my hand on his shoulder comfortingly as Sora locked the keyhole.

A piece of paper fell into my hands and I examined it, noticing that it was a lot of reading…

Later, I decided, shoving it into my pocket.

The keyhole then disappeared, and the place began to collapse.

"Let's go!" Donald screamed and we all piled onto the carpet, Aladdin looking back longingly at the place that Jasmine once lay.

As we dodged different items flying at us on the way out, I looked behind us at the crumbling stone. It was too close, Donald was going too slow, and apparently Sora noticed as well, because he politely took over Donald's position as captain. However, Sora also went too slow. I sighed, making my way up to the front of the carpet and shoving Sora back, taking control.

I could hear screams as I closely dodged the heavy bricks being rushed at us, but I got us out alive. Well…barely, but we didn't get swallowed now did we?
♥