Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Mannequins

♥Evelyn♥

When we landed in Traverse Town, Sora said he wanted to go see Merlin. Hence, we went to the third district to see Merlin. It was pretty simple.

When we got to Merlin's house, which by the way, gives me the creepies. I mean really, it's all dark and shit!

"Sora, if you don't mind, I would like to see you perform some magic." Merlin said as soon as we walked in.

"Uh…right here?" Sora asked, "okay, if you say so…"

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Merlin shouted as Sora caught his table on fire, "UPSTAIRS! UPSTAIRS!"

Sora was not listening however, he was trying to put the fire out.

I sighed, held up a finger, and yelled, "STOP" at the top of my lungs. And Sora froze.

I smiled at Merlin, "he's all yours."

And then they were all gone, to the second floor, leaving me alone…. with…. Merlin's piles and piles of books.

I looked around to make sure no one was there and then I went over to a pile and picked out one on curses. After muttering a spell to make it shrink, I shoved it in my pocket and went up to tell Sora and the others that I was feeling sick and was going to the hotel to get some rest.
♥

Back in my hotel room, I laid in the bed and looked through the book, flipping through the pages until the italic script read; Nakunaru Curse

"This is it…" I breathed and began reading.

The Nakunaru Curse, less formally known as the Death Curse is a very powerful curse that only certain people can cast upon others. The people who put this curse on others, do not have a heart, however, nor are they heartless. These people, known as the Nobodies are able to cast spells that most people would never dream of.

Someone who is cursed by the Death curse looses their taste, touch, and smell for much of the time. Those three senses do, however return when death is near. A half an hour after the initial curse is placed, the person will begin bleeding quickly. Most people pass out for a few days after this occurrence because they loose all of their red blood, and it is replaced with black blood.

Whenever they sense death is near after that, they should begin to bleed again, and a deep wound will appear in their left side. After a person has died, the wound will instantly vanish along with any blood that has been lost.

The depth and pain of the wounds depends on the closeness of the person who will be dying. When the cursed person themselves will die, they will slowly bleed out from their heart until death catches up with them.


I slammed the book shut. This was not what I wanted to hear. I truthfully, did not know what I wanted to hear, but this was not it.

I sighed and shrank the book again, deciding that it was time to go return it, seeing as it was now 2:00 in the morning.

Clicking the door shut behind me, I tiptoed past Sora, Donald, and Goofy's room, not wanting to wake them. I wish I could tell Sora about this, and I don't know what's stopping me, but…I feel like he wouldn't get it…

I decided to take the long way through the second district and upon doing so I happened to look through a shop window.

Inside I could see a mannequin with a hat on it. And clothes. Racks and racks of dresses and blouses, and skirts. All fluffy and bright, like something that Eve would wear, and look stunning in, no doubt, but I would look completely ridiculous in one of those dresses. I sight.

But then, everything changed. The bright and fluffiness turned to cold, hard, gray stone. The mannequins turned to a tall, too thin, green witch and a beautiful girl with long black hair.

Maleficent and Allison.

"I don't know why you insist on remaining hidden Allison. You realize that you could be at the top of this organization along with Ansem and myself." Maleficent said.

Ansem…?

Organization?

"Being at the top of anything is merely a title, Maleficent, you know that." Allison replied smugly.

"Hmph. You don't like something until you try it."

"Which is exactly why I'll never try it. If you don't do the drug, you can't get addicted, right?"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I don't know if what's going down here will end well, Maleficent, you go around telling people to be careful about the amount of darkness that they douse themselves in, but are you, yourself, being careful?"

"That's none of your concern, young lady, and while were on the subject, if you don't wish to concern yourself with a title then I suggest you acting as if you don't."

"What are you saying?" Allison sneered.

"I'm saying that you stomping around like a spoiled rotten brat while screaming about how you don't care about titles is getting old." Maleficent snorted.

Allison huffed, "Well fine then, but when this school girl project of yours goes down the drain because you didn't have my magic, guess who will be laughing."

"It won't go down. Do you know how easily I could replace you?"

"Should I care?"

"What if I replaced you with your-"

And then it went back to normal. The fluffiness, the brightness. The mannequins.

But…that was interesting. And creepy. Chills ran down my spine and I felt as if I was being watched. Which is why, instead of returning Merlin's book, I ran back to the hotel, buried myself in the covers of the bed, and tried to get some sleep.

Tried.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys...

So...that update kind of took a long time...and I don't really know why, because I've had it written out for a while...I have the whole story written out up to the middle of Halloween Town, actually...but...idek why I'm not posting it...I suppose I just like delaying things...

But...commenting and subscribing would most definitely speed up the process ;D
XXX
maryedith.