Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Ansem's Report 1

♥Evelyn♥

As we rode along on the gummi ship, I could tell that Sora was thinking hard about something, as he usually did when he was worried.

"Sora…" I started.

"I'm just…worried…about Kairi…and how Riku is doing…" he said.

"Riku's fine." I assured him, "He's a big boy, he can handle himself…"

"And…Kairi?" Sora gulped.

I sighed and turned to look out the window. I suddenly felt something in my pocket, and I pulled it out. It was the paper that I had picked up back in Agrabah…no better time than the present, I suppose…

I unfolded the decaying piece of paper and my eyes began to scan the page.

ANSEM'S REPORT 1
Much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that.
I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.
I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.
Darkness...Darkness of the heart. How is it born?
How does it come to affect us so?
As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.


Ansem…?

Where have I heard that name before…?
What answers…?
What-

"Evelyn!"

"WHAT DONALD?"

"Do you want to drive?"

"Drive what?" I cocked my head.

"The gummi ship! Hyuck." Goofy laughed.

Sora and I sprung up at the same time, "SERIOUSLY?!"

I ran over to the pilot's seat and shoved Donald off, "THANK YOU!"

Sora huffed and sat down, clearly jealous, but I just smiled and flew the ship around.

A few minutes later, we saw something large up ahead, "What is that?" Donald asked.

"Wow! It's huge!" I exclaimed.

"That's what she said…" Sora snickered under his breath.

"Not to you." I said, loud enough for him to hear me.

"It's a giant whale!" Goofy said.

Jiminy popped up on Sora's shoulder, "It's Monstro! He's a whale of a whale! And vicious besides!"

"Woah! Evelyn! Get us outta here!" Donald screamed, trying to get the wheel away from me.

I pushed him off, "IT'S TOO LATE! IT'S GONNA RAM US!" I screamed, shutting my eyes.

And then it went black.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated in the middle of the week.
So...you should love me more and comment, okay?
And let me just say! The story starts to intensely heat up in future chapters!!!
I'm already planning the sequel, but it won't come out for a while after this is finished.
After this, it's scenie central here.
Kay?
xxx
maryedith