Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Blue Shoes

♥Evelyn♥

"Alright, so the plan is, you grab the puppet, and I'll distract this motley crew." A voice said.

Why did they sound so familiar?

I groggily opened my eyes to see two pairs of shoes.

"That's the plan, and if anything goes wrong, I'll just…work my magic."

That voice sounded familiar too…

"You're impossible."

But when I tried to look up, my head began to throb and I passed out again.

And when I awoke, I was on the island that I first met Sora on. Where we all ended up on after that storm…

I smiled, taking in the warmth of the sun. But then, suddenly, I heard footsteps and I tried to get out of the way but then it was too late.

A younger version of Sora and Riku walked up to me, and then they passed me, without a word. It was as if I were invisible…

But they were talking. And I didn't know what they were saying, but they were talking none the less. Soon, I found myself drifting away from the pleasant heat of the sun, and back to the dripping wetness of the whale.

THE WHALE.

And I sprung up, very awake by something heavy hitting me on the head.

"Evelyn! Are you okay?" Sora asked.

"What…where are we?"

Donald tapped his foot impatiently, "KNOCK IT OFF!" He screamed at the source of the heavy falling objects.

Sora jumped back as a heavy box nearly hit him, "Woah!"

"You know…I'm beginning to think that the big old whale, Monstro just swallowed us."

"Oh really." I said, sarcastically.

"And, for today's weather, expect showers." Goofy said, and a box fell on his shield that he was using for a makeshift umbrella, "heavy showers."

"HEY!" Donald tried again, "WHO'S THERE?"

Then, Pinocchio peeked his head out from atop the platform, "it's me!" he squeaked.

"Oh, it's just Pinocchio…" Donald stopped tapping his foot and uncrossed his…feathers…
"PINOCCHIO!"

"Pinocchio?" Jiminy sprang up, "Pinoch, where are you going? Pinoch! Come on everybody, after him! Quick!"

Jeez. Jiminy made it sound like Pinocchio was going to go rob a bank.

But, none the less, we continued after the puppet, swimming through what I did not want to think of as whale saliva.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Sora offered, sensing my disgust.

I smiled, "thanks…but I don't think that would help…the spit…is too deep." I shuddered.

We finally reached a massive wooden boat where an old man was smiling at Pinocchio.

"What have you got there Pinocchio?" He asked sweetly.

Aw…I love old people! They're so…old!

"With this," Pinocchio held up a gummi block, "we can get out of here, father!"

"Really? With this big block, you think so?"

Sora climbed up to make his presence known, "it's true. So, how did you end up here Pinocchio?"

"Oh my, so the whale swallowed all of you too? My goodness." The old man laughed.

"Yeah, looks like it." I said.

"My name is Geppetto, I'm Pinocchio's father, when we got separated, I traveled all over looking for him."

Geppetto continued to talk, but I was more concerned with where Pinocchio was looking.

All I caught were some blue shoes, running into a cave like place. I cocked my head as Pinocchio wandered after them.

"-Right Pinocchio?"

I looked at the man, "he's gone…"

"Gone?"

"Don't worry, we'll go find him!" Sora said chirpily, grabbing my arm and dragging me behind him, "why didn't you say anything?" He hissed.

I was silent, those shoes…were the ones I saw earlier, when someone was standing above me…the people with the familiar voices…

Which means that Pinocchio could be in serious danger…
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill.
Comment. Subscribe. LOVE.
♥
maryedith