Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Parasite Cage

♥Evelyn♥

I was trapped.

Inside of a heartless. A Parasite cage, to be more exact. The only good thing was, I felt nothing. No one was going to die here.

But I was still stuck inside a heartless with a puppet. This kid looked like he was about to shit himself too. Which was another added bonus to this wonderful day.

I looked at Riku and Sora, side by side and couldn't help but smile. They could still be best friends…

"You up for this?" Riku nodded towards Sora.

Sora whipped out his keyblade, "no problem! Let's do it!"

"Hmph." Riku nodded and they began fighting.

The attacks were pretty weak but some of them affected Pinocchio and me too. Then there were times that Riku or Sora would accidentally hit me instead of the monster.

But eventually a hole opened up in the ground, and the monster dumped us through it.

And we were falling.

I couldn't scream, the air was caught in my throat and my eyes were blown shut, but someone grabbed me in the darkness.

"GET OFF!" I shrieked.

Someone grunted and it sounded a lot like Riku.

In fact. I think that it was Riku.

And then I landed.

In whale saliva.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkayy this one is wayyyy shorrrtt. It's kind of a placeholder in a way? I'll update again later today, kayy??
XXX
maryedith!
♥