Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Because of Me

♥Evelyn♥

When we entered into the room, I saw lots of yellow. Neon yellow. And as pretty as it was, I'm pretty sure that it was acid.

Stomach acid.

That's right, next stop on the trippy tour is the stomach folks. Please keep all hands and feet inside the bus at all times so you don't get burnt.

Ha!

I also saw Riku, standing over Pinocchio. And Lovvy, she was on the other side.

"HEY! LET PINOCCHIO GO!" I screamed, causing Riku to turn around.

"A puppet that's lost it's heart to the heartless…maybe it holds the key to helping Kairi…How about it Sora? Let's join forces to save her! We could do it together…" Riku walked forward.

"Evelyn…don't you want to go home? Don't you want things to go back to normal? This was supposed to be our summer. Where we discovered ourselves, but all we've done is grown apart, do you really want that?"

"No…" I whispered.

"Then c'mon…" Riku said, holding his hand out to me.

I looked over to Sora…maybe I should…maybe we should…maybe what we're doing right now is a huge mistake.

"Evelyn…" Lovvy said, "don't tell me you want it to be like this…don't tell me you don't want a best friend."

"Sora." Riku looked to him.

Sora whipped out his keyblade, but said nothing.

Lovvy raised her eyes at me.

Riku, however, was taken aback by this, "WHAT? You'd rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?"

"Heart or no heart. At least he still has a conscience." Sora growled.

"Conscience?" Riku stated.

"You might not hear it, but right now it's loud and clear. And it's telling me you're on the wrong side!" Sora said.

"Then you leave me no choice." Riku growled, stepping forward towards me.

In an instant, they were fighting. And then, Donald got into it, and used a spell that threw Riku's weapon out of his hands and onto the ground. Riku fell too.

Donald stepped back as Sora raised his keyblade above his head.

My eyes widened, Sora would never…kill someone…right? I mean…I hadn't felt a thing all day and…

Riku looked at me with big blue eyes and I knew why I hadn't felt anything. Because he wasn't going to die. Not if I had anything to say about it.

"STOP!" I screamed.

Sora looked at me, "what?"

"What are you doing?" I dropped to my knees and started crying, "why would you ever think of…how could you…" I sobbed into my hands.

I instantly felt an arm around me, and a chin going into my shoulder.

"I…you know I would never…Ev…"

I looked up as Riku nodded and disappeared into a dark hole; Lovvy idled for a minute, "Evelyn. We're still waiting for your answer…" Then she too stepped into the hole, and disappeared.

Sora just kept holding onto me, but said nothing.

"Because of me?" I looked up at him.

And that's when it happened.

That is when me, Evelyn Jenkins, and Sora kissed for the first time.

It wasn't hot and heavy, and it wasn't romantic, it was just a peck.

And that's all that it had to be…
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Drama!!! I wanna know if you guys liked this one or not so, you know the drill: comment, subscribe. LOVE
XXX
maryedith!
♥