Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Control

♥Lovvy♥

We were on the ship. The pirate ship, with Captain Hook and to be honest, I didn’t know where we were going.

All I knew, was that Kairi was lying on a couch, without a heart, unconscious. And that Riku was standing above her with a pale, sad face.

And at the same time, he stared at her longingly, as if he were so in love that he couldn't bare to see her like this.

Asshole.

I, however, was staring at her with the hatred of one thousand suns. That's how bad it was. Riku was supposed to be mine. But he wasn’t.

Not until Kairi disappeared for good.

I haven't spent five minutes with the girl and I already can't stand her.

"So. Kairi's like a lifeless puppet now?" Riku choked out.

"Precisely." Maleficent said.

"And her heart was…"

"Taken by the heartless no doubt."

I want this conversation to end. Now.

Riku spun around so quickly that I stumbled backwards a few steps, "tell me! What can I do?" He asked.

I shut my eyes and bit down on my tongue to keep from uttering a sound.

"There are seven maidens of the purest heart…" Maleficent started.

I sighed and my thoughts went to the recent events in Monstro.

Just a few moments prior to this, Evelyn had saved Riku…but why?

It's clear whose side she's on. Unless she really does want to join us…

Maybe Sora is just as love struck over Kairi as Riku is…

If there was one person that I could use right now it would be Evelyn…she would help me through this…

"…There you will surely find a way to recover Kairi's heart…" Maleficent finished.

How about…no.

"Now, I'll grant you a marvelous gift, the power to control the heartless. You too Lovvy."

I stepped next to Riku, and my arms suddenly were filled with goose bumps. And then, darkness was all around us. I was breathing in darkness.

Riku turned back to Kairi, and brushed me as he did so. I held my breath.

"Soon, Kairi, soon." He said.

Or not.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

After the events in Monstro, the stupid whale finally spit us out. And we were on our way to a new world.

"Evelyn…can I…talk to you?" Sora asked, "Alone?"

I nodded and followed him to the back room, "What is it, Sora?"

"In…in Monstro…with Riku…and the kiss…and…where does that put us?" He stuttered.
"Well…where do you want it to put us?" I asked, looking at the floor.

I hadn't done this relationship thing in a while.

"I…like you…a lot…it's just…well…"

"It's just what, Sora?"

"N-nevermind…um…will you…I mean…would you…uhh…"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Would you…be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry…again…about earlier. I just…wanted to protect you." He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. You're forgiven." I smiled into his shoulder.

"EVELYN!" Donald called.

I sighed, pulling away, "we should go out there…" I said, walking out to the cockpit.

"What do you want duck?" I asked.

"Wanna drive?"

I thought about this for a second, "not really." I admitted.

"Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because the last time that I drove, we ended up inside of a giant whale."

"So?"

"So, that wasn't exactly one of my favorite life experiences."

"Just do it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"HA!"

"Wait…what?"

And that's how I ended up driving the gummi ship again.

I couldn't help but smile as I held down the cannon button and beams of light continuously shot out at the inanimate objects that I called my targets.

"OOH! SHINY!" I screamed, looking at a penny on the ground.

"EVELYN!" Donald and Sora screamed.

I looked up and quickly turned to avoid crashing into a huge cube.

"You know…this reminds me of the carpet in Agrabah…" Sora sighed.

"Yep, and how I got us out of that cave alive?" I smirked.

"Not exactly…" He said.

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS THERE ALL THIS RANDOM CRAP FLOATING AROUND ANYWAYS?!" I screamed.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVE
You know what to do, comments = updates, and updates = happy readers and happy readers = happy maryedith. So, go comment and subscribe, okay?
=D
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥