Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Bows

♥Evelyn♥

When we landed (without getting eaten, thankfully) I realized that it was very dark. And spooky like, almost Halloween. Which is how I noticed that everyone was in a costume. Goofy was Frankenstein, Donald was a mummy, and Sora was a vampire.

He can bite my neck whenever…

I looked down at my own costume clad body. I was sporting a strapless pink silk one piece with a pair of black stilettos that had little pink bows on them. I felt the top of my head to find a pair of bunny ears and there was a black bow tie around my neck. I sighed; I was a playboy bunny, of course.

I looked to Sora, "don't say anything." I growled through my teeth.

He smirked, "rawr! Feisty bunny."

I ignored him and crossed my arms over my chest, "why couldn't Donald be the bunny?"

"He doesn't have boobs." Sora laughed.

I frowned, "THIS SUCKS."

"For you…" Donald murmured, "but look at Sora."

I looked at him and he was practically drooling, "you're lucky you're so cute." I said, as we walked into the town.

When we got to the center of the square, there were a group of heartless floating around a fountain.

I pulled out my fans, but frowned when I saw that they were now replaced with bows, "COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?!" I cried, but ran at the heartless none the less.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and I slashed at the heartless, but nothing happened, they didn't even fight back, it was like they were ignoring us.

Then a voice boomed, "and now, allow me to introduce the master of terror, the king of nightmares, Jack Skellington!"

And like that, a tall skeleton arose from the fountain that the heartless had gathered around.

The man who announced him ran forward, "bravo, jack! Bravo! Those ghosts will be a big hit at this years Halloween!"

Jack stepped forward, "thank you, thank you! But their movement still needs work, it's not scary enough. I want to strike bone-chilling terror. I'm going to consult the doctor!" Jack said, walking away.

"Then I'll go attend to the decorations!" The man beamed.

I turned to Goofy when everyone had left, "should we follow him?"

"Why not?" Goofy said.

"Yeah!" Sora beamed like a little kid, "I wanna see the heartless dance!"

This is the same guy that was enjoying my playboy outfit keep in mind.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVE
Okay, so, this morning, I finished writing the whole story! YES! I don't know if you'll find the ending all that shocking, but maybe, just maybe. And there WILL be a sequel, I'm not sure when, but there will be. Okay? So, go comment and subscribe.
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥