Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Epic Fail

♥Evelyn♥

Once we were inside the doctor's lab, we were met with a very distraught looking Jack.

"I don't understand. Maybe the guidance system was damaged in the explosion"

"Nonsense, my devices are always perfect!" The doctor said.

The doctor, who was a very tiny white man in a wheel chair, was not exactly the type of person I would get along with. He was rude, and conceited, and an all around asshole. But who am I to judge?

Jack was scanning an old book, "Oh! I've got it! Why of course! The heartless need a heart! Doctor, do you think we can add a heart to that device?"

The doctor rolled over to him, "certainly, a hearts not all that complicated. Let's get to work."

Jack was bent over the old book, "to make a heart, first take a container with a lock…"

The doctor placed it onto the table and locked at it, "we need the key to this thing first!"

I glanced at Sora's keyblade and then back up at him. He stepped forward, "I can unlock it."

With a twist and a click, the lock popped open.

Jack stared in awe, "my that was amazing…uh and you are?"

"Sora." He clarified.

"Well done Sora! I'd like you to be a part of this years Halloween!"

"With a face like that, he'd sure scare a lot of people." Donald muttered to Goofy.

I frowned and clobbered him over the head, "SHUT UP ASSHOLE!"

He did as he was told.

Sora ignored us, "what's this heartless doing here?"

"Oh." Jack glanced at the heartless, "the heartless came to town just recently. What's frustrating is that I can't get them to dance with me! So, the Doctor and I are trying to improve the guidance system."

"Huh?" I looked to Donald and Goofy for help but their faces were as blank as mine.

Jack walked over to the Doctor, "he's quite a genius! Okay Doctor, let's continue! The ingredients for a heart: pulse, emotion, terror, fear, hope and despair, mix them all together, and we have a heart."

The Doctor pulled a switch that began to generate a lot of electricity.

I leaned over to Sora, "it's not going to work." I said.

"How do you kn-"

Sora was cut off by the generator stopping and the doctor crying out, "IT FAILED!"

I hid my smirk.

"Maybe we're missing some ingredients…" The Doctor suggested, "let's try adding memory!"

"Sally! Sally! Good-for-nothing-girl! I don't know why I bothered creating her! Sally's got the memory we need! See if you can track her down."

"No problem!" Jack said, "Sora, would you like to come along?"

"Sure!" Sora replied chirpily.

Because asking us first would have just killed him.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEEEE
not much to say...
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥