Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Oogie Boogie

♥Evelyn♥

We walked outside to a screaming mayor. What he was screaming about, I don't know. Maybe the heartless?

As jack assured the mayor that everything was under control, I began to wonder off, but Sora called out to me.

"Evelyn, don't wander too far off!"

I stopped and walked back to the group and a minute later we started walking again until we reached the graveyard, where we were greeted by a ghost dog with a red nose.

"Zero! Have you seen Sally anywhere?" Jack asked and "Zero" flew over to a grave stone where a young girl appeared.

She was a rag doll, if you will, and I'm assuming that she was named Sally.

"Is something wrong, Jack?" Sally asked quietly.

I don't blame her for being so quiet, if that doctor talked to me like that, I probably wouldn't be too obnoxious either. I'll need to have a talk with him.

"No, everything’s going great. We’re going to have the best Halloween
ever. All we need now is your memory." Jack said.

"“Memory”? You mean this?" Sally held up some flowers.

Jack took the almost dead flowers and slipped them into his pocket, as he did, a look of worry crossed over Sally's face.

"Jack, I have a bad feeling about this. Why don’t you try something else?
There’s still time." She said with wide eyes.

Oh she so has the hots for him! Maybe we could do a little side project while looking for the keyhole…

Jack shook his head. "Nothing could beat what I’ve got planned! Once we give the Heartless a
heart, they’ll dance just as I envision it. Trust me. You’re going to love it!"

After Sally left we all went back to the lab. Well, everyone besides me, I could feel someone coming, so I hid behind I grave stone and waited for a moment.

"Lock!"

"Shock!"

"Barrel!"

Three little children jumped out of a partially opened coffin.

"Did you hear that?" Barrel asked.

"Yeah, I sure did! A heart! What should we do?" Lock asked.

"Gosh, you really are stupid! Isn’t it obvious?" Shock said.

I smirked, girls are always smarter than guys.

"Tell Oogie Boogie." Barrel said.

Oogie Boogie?

After the group left I snuck back to the research lab where the Doctor was talking about the heart.

It seemed that my missing presence had not been detected, which I was thankful for.

"Yes. This is it. Now, just one more ingredient. We need “surprise” to complete the heart. The mayor should know where it is." He said.

Then, everything got blurry.

Oh no, I know this feeling.

"Goofy…" I said.

He looked at me and realization hit him, but not soon enough.

I fell to the ground and all went black.

"A heart? That bonehead Jack is really making a heart? I’ll be jiggered! That works for me! Ohh, when I get my hands on that... Well, I’ve got no hands, but I’m still gonna nab that heart and control the Heartless." A big white man said.

And when I say white, I don't mean skin color, this guy looked like a giant marshmallow! Anyone got graham crackers?

The man laughed.

"Evelyn?"

I squinted, the man didn't just call my name…but there was no one else besides Lock, Shock, and Barrel in the room.

And they didn't say it…

"Evelyn…"

Suddenly, Sora's face was in front of me and in an instant, the look of worry had evaporated.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine…" I said, sitting up and immediately feeling a pair of lips on mine.

It wasn't a long passionate wet kiss. It was just a peck. But it was one of our first. And that's what made it special.

He helped me up, "c'mon, we have to go find the mayor."
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVE!
two updates. That's two ritee thurr folks. <lulz wtf isthat??
anyways, you know the drill, even if you don't follow it -.-;;; comments?
XXX
maryedith masquerade
&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;