Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Green Door

♥Evelyn♥

We were back in the graveyard and I couldn't resist temptation so I went over to the coffin, but before I knew it, it had sucked me in and landed me in a completely different place.

Soon, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jack were there too.

And conveniently, so was the mayor.

"Ghosts rise from those tombstones. Check the tombstones in the order
the ghosts appear. If you get it wrong, you’re in for a surprise!" The mayor said.

Damn him and his riddles.

As Sora tried to figure the gravestone riddle out, I went over to look at the giant pumpkin, but as soon as I got over there, the damn thing exploded and I fell onto my butt.

I frowned as everyone ran over to me.

"At least you guys care!" I said.

But then they ran past me to the chest inside of the pumpkin remains.

I tapped my knee but soon stood up.

Soon, we were on our way back to the lab.

"Yes. This is it." The Doctor said as we walked in.

We gathered all of the ingredients together.

"There you go. This time it’s sure to work." The Doctor said.

"Ya!" Barrel said, jumping out of nowhere.

Everyone was shocked as Lock and Shock jumped in after him. Some people (the Doctor) were so shocked that they fell out of their wheelchair.

I tried to hide my smile; jerk off deserved it!

In any event, they stole the heart and we all ran outside after them.

Well, accept for the Doctor.

"Aw! We lost them!" Sora said when we got outside.

Jack whistled for Zero.

"Zero, after them, quick!" He said and Zero sped off into the darkness.
♥

After a lot of walking we reached a giant house.

Okay, that's an understatement. This place was a full on kick ass manor. I wonder if it was for sale…

"I knew Oogie Boogie was behind this!" Jack exclaimed.

I almost laughed, yeah; I knew that too!

"Hey, Sora?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think that this house is for sale?"

"WHAT?!" Everyone turned to look at me.

"You don't think so? Damn." I sighed, "maybe I can talk Scooby Dooby into it…"

"Boogie. His name is Oogie Boogie." Jack corrected.

"Whatever. He has a great landscaper…mmm…I wonder who built his house…think he'll tell me?" I asked.

"Let's go, Evelyn." Sora said, leading me around the winding floors until we reached a door.

Goofy and Donald were about to barge in.

"STOP!" I said.

And they froze, literally.

"Whoops," I laughed, "didn't mean to do that guys, honest, but shouldn't we knock first?"

Sora turned to me, "Ev, get it through your head, no matter how polite you are, he will not sell you his house."

When we got inside, Lock, Shock, and Barrel started to attack us, and regardless of Sora's comment, I refused to fight back.

"C'mon guys! Don't use violence!"

Sora hit the wall, making a big scratch.

"SORA! YOU'RE DESTROYING MY HOUSE!" I cried, running over to the wall and examining it.

Surprisingly, none of the kids hit me as I ran my hand over the big, key shaped scratch that now lined the wall.

I sighed as the three kids plopped down onto the floor, looking as guilty as ever.

I walked over to them.

"Big help you were." Donald snorted.

I ignored him and stared at the kids until they cracked.

"We were just following orders! Oogie Boogie told us to steal the heart.
It’s all Barrel’s fault! It was his idea to tell Oogie Boogie about the heart." Shock said, innocently.

"Yeah, that’s right!" Lock agreed with her.

"B-But you guys said—"

"You should be ashamed!" Shock scolded.

Barrel hung his head in shame.

No matter how much we pestered them, they wouldn't tell us where Oogie was.

"BUT YOU DON'T GET IT! I NEED THIS HOUSE! I'LL DIE WITHOUT IT!"

Shock rolled her eyes.
Suddenly, an image flashed into my mind, it was a green door.

I smirked down at the three kids and looked innocently to the guys.

"Green door."

Lock gasped.

"What?"

"We have to find the green door!" I said, running outside.

I could hear footsteps behind me as I ran around the house like crazy looking for the door.

Eventually, I found it, and I can't tell you how I found it, only that it involved a lot of falling.

When Sora and the others caught up with me I turned to Jack.

"I know he's our enemy and all, but do you think that if he won't sell the place to me, then we could all have a sleepover?"

Goofy sighed and pushed me inside the door.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVE
So, you guys can probably guess that I'm trying to finish this story and am doing so by publishing a chapter everyday. I just...I dunno, suddenly got a lot of ideas and am really excited about them. =D
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥