Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Orb

♥Evelyn♥

I looked around the room, this place keeps getting better and better!

On the other side of the neon colored room, stood Oogie Boogie.

I walked over to him and held out my hand, "hello Mr. Boogie, I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me your house?"

He looked at me confused, "what are you?"

"I'm Evelyn. Evelyn Jenkins, sir."

"Oogie Boogie, give me back the heart!" Jack shouted from the doorway.

"You want it? Well, then come on over and get it!" He said, swallowing the heart "Now, let’s see if I can get their attention. Oh, Heartless!" He called and two heartless arrived..

"This is it? Nobody disrespects me! Nobody!" He shouted, and bumped us all down into a small pit.

Oogie sent a bunch of heartless down to fight us, and when I tried to jump back up to his level, gates arose from the ground, bumping me back down.

I sighed and fought the heartless with everyone else and since there were so many of us, we had them defeated in a matter of seconds.

Then Oogie threw down a pair of blinking orange and black dice, and every time they hit someone, it hurt like crazy.

Trust me.

Suddenly, the buttons started glowing, so I jumped on one of them, and iron gates came up around me as the section I was in began to rise until I was at Oogies level.

Everyone was trapped on the lower platform, accept for me and Sora who nodded to me, and we began fighting him

Soon enough, he was done for.

"Damn, that was a bit too easy, don't you think?" I asked.

Sora shrugged.

Oogie screamed in agony as he deflated to the ground, bugs spilling all over the place.

"So he wasn't a marshmallow?" I said sadly.

"Sorry bud." Goofy said as we walked outside.

"So, that heart was a failure after all." Jack sighed.

When we got to the manor exit, I heard Sora gasp from behind me.

"Whoa! How did he get so big?"

We all turned around.

"Look! It’s brimming with the power of darkness! Oogie Boogie is drawing
power from those dark globs!" Jack exclaimed.

"So we just have to destroy those things, right?" Sora asked.

"Be careful!" I cried as we ran and attacked the giant purple orbs.

Fireballs were flying everywhere, and heartless were at every corner. The fate of my house did not look pleasant.

As we each destroyed one orb, the manor began to shake.

"I think that's all of them!" Jack cried from somewhere.

I shut my eyes.

"Evelyn! You have to jump!" Sora called from way below me.

"I love you housie…" I sighed and jumped down, landing in Sora's arms.

I watched as the house crumbled to pieces before my eyes.

"WHY?!" I cried as a keyhole appeared in the ground.

Sora gently placed me on my feet and went over to lock it.

He held my hand as we walked back to the research lab together.
♥

"Sally, why didn’t I listen to you?" Jack asked, staring into Sally's eyes.

YES I KNEW IT!

They're in LOVE.

"Don’t feel bad, Jack. We’ll come up with another plan for Halloween. Next time, we’ll do it together."

Aw! They're holding hands!

I glanced at Sora as everyone went on talking.

"You know Sora…"

He turned to me.

"I'm afraid of the dark…"

He smirked, "really? Well, I guess you need some protecting then." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

And for a moment, he just held me close, and I prayed that he would never let go.

But then, Jack spoke, and he had to.

"I guess we have no choice. We’ll have to cancel the Heartless Halloween
festival for now. Visit us any time, Sora. Next year’s Halloween will be the scariest ever!"

"Emotion, memory... We put in all the necessary ingredients. What else do you need to make a heart? What is a heart anyway? I can’t figure it out."

And then we left for the gummi ship
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
idek. not much to say, besides the fact that Evelyn's part in this chapter was basically me when I battled oogie for the first time.\
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥