Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Think of a Happy Thought

♥Evelyn♥

"A-an answer to what?" I asked, knowing perfectly well what he was talking about.

"You never answered Lovvy back in Monstro. She got quite worked up about that, you know."

I sighed, "I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean…everything that Lovvy said back in Monstro made sense, and it was true…"

"What?"

I glared at him, "I don't want to loose my best friend, and I want to go home, but…"

He put his hand on my knee, "but what?"

I looked up into his icy blue eyes and studied them for a moment.

Concern. Sincere concern was all that I saw in those eyes.

"But I just have a sinking feeling…"

"About what?"

"That none of this will end well…that…that we'll never get home." I started sobbing.

"Shh, it's okay, we'll get all of you home, I promise."

Just then, Captain Hook walked in.

"The prisoners have escaped. What’s more, Peter Pan is with them." One of the crew mates was saying to him.

"Blast that Peter Pan! All right, then! Bring the hostage to me
cabin, Smee! Hop to it!"

Suddenly, Riku went fridgid. He sprung off of me and Sora, Donald, Goofy, and a boy with red hair wearing all green walked in.

"Riku, wait!" Sora called out to him.

"SORA!" I screamed, running over to him.

Then, Riku disappeared with Kairi into the darkness.

"KAIRI!" Sora shrieked.

Suddenly, the Anti-Sora that was created on deck came out of the ground in front of him, along with the Anti-Me.

I frowned at the way that Sora looked longingly at the place where Kairi had disappeared and then back to the Anti's.

"GRR! I. DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!" I screamed, slashing both of them and making them disappear with one slash.

Sora looked at me wide eyed, "what did you do?"

I tried to catch my breath, "I…"

"She ate her wheaties this morning!" Goofy chirped.

I smiled at him and looked to the boy with red hair, "I'm Evelyn, and you are?"

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan!" He smiled, "And this is Tinkerbell, but everyone just calls her Tink for short."

I smiled at the little fairy, "hi there Tinkerbell!"

She shook like crazy, making little green dust fall all over my head.

"Oh yeah! Try flying!" Peter suggested. "Think of a happy thought!"

I shut my eyes and thought of the last day of school, where I had woken up in my own bed, unaware of what was going to happen that day…

Suddenly, I heard gasps from all around me and I opened my eyes to see that I was in fact, flying.

"I'm…flying! This is unbelievable!" I smiled.

"Now c'mon, we gotta go find Wendy!" He announced and we all walked out of the room.

In the next room we went to, presumably a cabin, there was a girl in a blue night dress lying on the floor.

"Wendy!" Peter ran over to her. "Come on, Tink! Not now! Well, This is as far as I can go. I’ve gotta help Wendy."

Peter left and I was alone with Sora, Donald, and Goofy, once again.

"Evelyn, are you okay? Did Riku hurt you? What happened?"

"I-I'm fine…" I said, unsure of what had actually happened with Riku.

He's such an ass in public…but he seems to actually be concerned about other people when he's not…

Maybe he's just one of those guys who has his moments…

"Well…if you're sure…"

"Of course she's sure! Now, let's go out on the deck and see if we can get off this ship!" Donald said.

"Donald's right, HYUCK." Goofy laughed.

"Yeah…, ready Sora?"

"If you are, then I am." He smiled.
♥

When we got outside, Captain Hook was outside, along with quite a group of heartless. I could already see where this was going. We fight the heartless (and kick their asses, might I add) then we fight Captain Hook and…that's how we do!

"Quite a codfish, that Riku—running off with that girl without even saying goodbye." Captain Hook said smugly.

Sora was too concerned with Riku's whereabouts to know, or care, for that matter, "run off where? Tell me, where did he go?"

I almost had to feel sorry for Sora, I mean, even after everything that's happened…he still cares about Riku, and wants to patch things up with him, before it really is too late.

"To the ruins of Hollow Bastion, where Maleficent resides. But you won’t be getting there." He said.

I growled and stepped forward, "OKAY YOU FUCKING KNOW-IT-ALL WITH A BAD HAIRCUT! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE YOU FUCK…" I was cut off mid sentence by what Captain Hook was holding in his hand.

Tinkerbell.

"Unless you intend to leave your little pixie friend behind?" He smirked right at me.

I huffed, crossed my arms over my chest and turned away.

"No…" Sora dropped to his knees and his keyblad disappeared as we were now surrounded by the large amount of heartless.

"Hand over the Keyblade and I’ll spare your lives. Be glad I’m merciful, unlike the Heartless. So, which will it be? The Keyblade, or the
plank?"

Sora looked at the ground and then to the plank.

I was frozen.

Suddenly, there was an obnoxiously loud ticking noise that made Captain Hook jump at least three feet in the air.

"It’s him! The crocodile that took me hand! Oh, Smee! He’s after me other hand! I can’t stay here! Go away! Oh, I can’t stand the sight of him! Smee, you take care of them!" He was very jumpy over this croc.

By this time, Sora was on the plank, about to jump.

"WAIT!" I screamed, running over to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I breathed out, "you can't do this alone, if you're going down, I'm going down with you."

"Evelyn, you cant!"

"Try to stop me."

He sighed, "alright, ready?"

I held onto his hand and we jumped.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, until we heard his voice.

"Fly, Sora! Just believe, and you can do it!"

Peter Pan had come back.

Just as the crocodile was about to grab us, we sprang upward; flying.

Really flying. Not floating, but flying.

I smiled at Sora as we landed on the deck and he threw his arms around me, "that was close…" he breathed into my neck.

I just hugged him tighter.

Okay, how many times have I nearly died on this little adventure?

"Thanks Peter." Sora grinned.

"Hey, don’t mention it. You didn’t think I’d leave you and Tink behind,
did you?" Peter smirked.

"Well…" I looked out at the ocean.

Mr. Smee had ran away at this point, leaving us alone with the heartless.

"You’re all going down!" Donald yelled.

As we all separately fought the heartless, a thought came to my mind. Chuckling silently, I crept off of the boat and flew around to the back, sitting on the small ledge near the water.

No one will ever find me!

Or so I thought.

I was in the middle of singing Every Time We Touch and I got clobbered over the head with a cannon from a friggin ship heartless.

I glared up at its lingering form. It was just waiting for me to loose it.

"THAT'S IT!" I screamed, flying up at it.

I lost it.

It took a few minutes to catch up with it as it flew around the boat (I mean, c'mon, it was a frigging SHIP) but I eventually caught up with it and let it die a slow tragic death.

When I was done, I flew back over to Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Peter Pan and actually helped them fight.

"Where'd you fly off to?" Donald asked, angrily.

"Um…"

"Donald, can't you interrogate her later? This isn't exactly the time." Sora said, without looking over.

"He has a point…" Goofy pointed out.

I smiled triumphantly as we all continued fighting. See, this is usually the part where Donald stomps away and sulks in the corner, but we're in the middle of fighting, so he can't do that this time.

Hehehe… mischief.

We finally fought all of them and Peter Pan crept over to Hook's door and knocked on it. Peter looked very…devious…

"Is that you, Smee? Did you finish them off?" Hook's voice was quavering.

HAH! NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU?

"Aye, Captain. They walked the plank, every last one of them." Peter said, sounding an awful lot like Smee.

Captain Hook came out and we all hid behind the door, out of sight. That is, until Peter crept up behind him and poked him with his dagger.

Once again, I think that Hook jumped three feet into the air.

"P-Peter Pa—blast you!" Captain Hook was furious.

"Ready to make a splash, you codfish? Now it’s your turn to walk the plank!" Peter said lightly, even though he was completely serious.

As we fought Hook, I noticed a few things, no, he couldn't fly, but he was a hell of a jumper. And two, if you shot him with fire balls, his pants caught on fire, which made him jump, and hit you with your own fire.

In any event, it was still hilarious to watch. Hence, I used a SHIT LOAD of fire.

Until Donald's wing got singed with Hook's burning pants, and then I got in trouble. And had to give Donald one of my potions, MY POTIONS!

But, after that, he got over it and we continued fighting- minus the fire…

Sadly, Hook was fairly easy to defeat. And I mean that, I really liked fighting him! HE LET YOU SET HIM ON FIRE!

In any event, after we fought him, he kind of sort of "fell" into the water, and was chased away by the crocodile. What a tragedy.

But, on the flip side, an old crumpled piece of paper fell out of his pocket before he fell. I couldn't read it then, but my eyes caught the word "Ansem"

"Uh, Kairi couldn’t wake up, so maybe she’s really lost her—" Goofy was cut off mid whisper.

"Shh!" Donald hissed.

I stifled a laugh, for Sora, because I had no idea what was running through his head.

"Sora." I touched his shoulder.

"I still can’t believe it. I really flew. Wait ‘til I tell Kairi. I wonder
if she’ll believe me. Probably not." Sora smiled.

As happy as I was to see him happy. Kairi was NOT the name I wanted to hear. Aren't I his girlfriend now?

Maybe I'm overreacting, and turning into one of those paranoid jealous bitches.

Then again, maybe not.

"You can bring her to Neverland sometime. Then she can try it herself." Peter smiled.

Or not.

"If you believe, you can do anything, right? I’ll find Kairi. I know I will. There’s so much I want to tell her—about flying, the pirates, and everything else that’s happened." Sora was lost in his own thought.

Which was good, because it gave me plenty of room to glare at him and wonder if that crocodile likes Kairi's.

Suddenly, Tinkerbell flew down to Peter's ear.

"What’s that, Tink? What about the clock tower? You say there’s something
there?"

"Looks like we're heading to the clock tower?" I asked.

"Seems like it." Donald nodded gently, noticing my tenseness towards Sora.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
for whatever reason, this chapter is wicked long, sooo I better see some comments!!! aha, love you all
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥