Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Lovvy Who

♥Evelyn♥

"Evelyn!"

I felt someone shaking me.

"Evelyn, wake up!"

I'm supposed to be dead.

"EVELYN!"

This sure as hell doesn't feel like hell.
But there's no way I'm in heaven.

Then again, I don't know what hell feels like…

I could get used to it…

"EVELYN! OPEN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING EYES!"

I know that voice!

"Lovvy…you're in hell too? How did you die?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"What are you talking about? How hard did you hit your head?" She asked.

"I drowned…"

"Evelyn, open your eyes."

I did as she instructed and realized that we were under water again.

"You mean…I'm alive?"

"Yeah…"

"And…Sora?"

"He's alive too."

"And…HEY WHY AM I TALKING TO YOU?!" I jumped up, only to smack my head on something else.

I groaned and laid back down.

"Because I saved your life back there."

"Huh?"

"You would have been fish food if I hadn't brought you back here!"
"Why?"

She sighed, "Because I know you. And I know that look that you had on your face when Sora swam away."

"You saw?"

"Of course I saw."

"Oh…so what now?"

"You tell me what's going on like in the old days."

"But that's just it." I said, sitting up, being careful not to smack my head this time.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because, in this world. Whatever sick twisted world were in, we aren’t meant to be friends."

"What, so we go home apologize and suddenly forgive each other for everything that's happened?" Her voice shook.

"Maybe…maybe we weren't ever supposed to be friends in any world…"

"Evelyn!" She choked.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes too.

I'm like the plague. I bring heartbreak and misery wherever I go. I would be better off on my own…

"I'm sorry." I said, before swimming away as fast as I could.
♥

♥Lovvy♥

I found that I could easily stop crying as I watched Evelyn swim away.

Why wasn't I crying? MY BEST FRIEND JUST FACED ME.

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest, "Dumb bitch."

Well. Fine, if that's how she wants it…

I smirked, "That's how it will be."
♥

♥Evelyn♥

Somehow, I found myself surprisingly calm after my encounter with Lovvy. It was like…I was relaxed, and replenished.

Maybe we really weren't supposed to be friends…

I sighed and sat down on a rock outside of this big castle like building. It was most likely the palace, but I really didn't want to see Sora.

But suddenly, I heard a booming voice coming from inside of the palace, "Oh, Ariel! When will you listen? It’s dangerous out there!"

"And who are they?" The voice boomed again. Man, I'd hate to bring guys home to that guy.

"They helped us fight off those creatures."

Helped? Helped? Bitch, we did it for you.

I almost got up and swam my little tail in there to tell the king what really happened.

Almost. Hey, he intimidates me too.

Sora and Goofy were now talking about how they came from far away to find the keyhole. Probably not the smartest idea to tell this guy that…

"There’s no such thing. Certainly not here." The king assured everyone.

I smirked, this is rich! Daddy doesn't want his little girl to know about the keyhole. But why?

"You are not to leave the palace. Is that clear?"

And with a swishing of tails, I heard them swimming closer.

Thinking fast, I ducked behind a rock.

"What next?" Donald asked.

"We need to find Evelyn." Sora said.

"Who?" Ariel asked.

Gee, thanks.

"Evelyn, you know, the girl who was here before? My girlfriend?"

I smiled, that's my man!

"Oh. Okay, where should we look?" Ariel asked.

"How about behind you?" I called out, swimming out from behind my rock.

They all spun around and Sora's arms were instantly around me and his lips were on mine.

I smiled through the kiss, this is how it was supposed to be. We fit perfectly.

It was enough to have me saying, Lovvy who?
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥