Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

LETS START A RIOT

♥Evelyn♥

I sighed and looked around.

The sunset was beautiful over the ocean.

"Lovvy?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Yeah"

"Where do you think we are? How did we get here?" I asked.

"Well…"

I breathed out, "It's just…" I turned so I was facing her, "I made a wish, about ten minutes before…well…yeah…I wished for something to happen…and…"

Lovvy sighed, "Evelyn, it's…it's not your fault" she mumbled.

"Yeah, it might be" I pointed out.

"Might is not a fact, nor is it a truth" she said.

"Yes but it's a fifty/fifty chance" I countered.

She smiled, "No matter how much you try, you can't put the blame on yourself" she said.

"Yeah…but…I feel it" I said.

♥

♥Eve♥

I smiled at the way that Allison looked at Riku.

She had a mega crush.

But then again…

I glanced at Sora who smiled back.

I looked at the sun, which was beautiful, but made me wonder…

Where was Evelyn and Lovvy?

It's a sisterly thing to worry.

Even though I can't stand the little tramp she's still my sister.

And no, it's not like if and when I find her I'll be all buddy-buddy, but still…

I worry about her, she can be so…incredibly stupid at times…

I mean, sure we were born with in a minute… but I'm older…

By like…thirty seconds….

♥

♥Lovvy♥

I looked across the beach where four people including the guy from before were chatting.

I sighed, I was never with the "in" group in school, why should it be different on a deserted island?

"Should we go talk to those people?" I asked.

Evelyn turned her head, "Uh…no" she said.

"Why?"

"Because Allison and Eve are there" she pointed out.

"Shouldn't we let them know that we're okay?" I asked.

"Eve doesn't give a shit" she snorted.

"But…still" I muttered.

She stood up, "Alright, if you want to go, then go!" she said.

I stood up, "Maybe I will!" I countered.

"You're always judging everyone! And you never give people time to think about things! If someone counters you, you just start screaming!" she said a little too loudly.

"Well you're always afraid of everything and everyone! You think that their main purpose in life is to make you miserable! Well news flash honey!" I said the next part quieter, "No one cares about you that much" I smirked.

"IF NO ONE CARES THAN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HERE?" She screamed.

"I'M NOT! CONSIDER ME GONE!" I screamed.

"FINE!"

"FINE"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

"YOU CAN GO NOW!" she screamed and with that, she stalked off, and I took off in a huff.

I can't talk to people alone and certainly not after they witnessed that.

I have no doubt that they heard that, it was loud.

I sat on the beach in front of the ocean and watched the sun set.

♥

♥Allison♥

"IF NO ONE CARES THAN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HERE?" Evelyn screamed.

I sighed, they'd been going at this for about five minutes and we didn't even know what they were fighting over…

"I'M NOT CONSIDER ME GONE!" Lovvy screamed.

I turned to Eve; "Evelyn and Lovvy are okay" I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes, "Right, they're going to be complete messes," she laughed.

Sora and Riku looked at us, "You know them?" Sora asked.

"We don't like to publicly declare it" Eve muttered, "But it's kind of hard not to see the resemblance between me and Evelyn." She said.

I looked back at them, they were going in their own directions and Lovvy was sitting on the beach crying.

I sighed, "Should I go see if Lovvy's okay?" I asked,

Eve glanced at Lovvy, "Do what you have to" she shrugged.

I nodded and began walking down.

I passed Kairi on the way down and she shot me a glare.

God I hate that bitch.

I sat down next to Lovvy on the sand.

"Go away" she cried, "Evelyn, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE" she said.

I smiled sadly, "If you don't care, then why are you crying?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

At the sound of my voice her head snapped up, "Are you slumming?" she glared.

I laughed, "I saw the whole thing, there's nothing to slum on except for how it happened, and even I wouldn't sink that low" I said.

She sighed, "She's such a bitch sometimes" she said, "She thinks that the world lives to make her miserable"

I laughed, "No one would put that much energy into Evelyn," I said, dryly.

"Still…" she mumbled and looked up at Riku, longingly.

I stared at her face and laughed.

She blinked, "What?"

"You…like…Riku?" I said, through a fit of laughter.

She looked back at him and back to me, "Him?" she asked, motioning to him.

I nodded.

She frowned, "Pssh, yeah right, he looks like a total prick" she said.

I raised my eyes, "Okay Lovvy, think what you want to" I smiled, "Come on I'll introduce you to everyone" I said.

"Okay, thanks" she smiled.
♥

♥Eve♥

I looked around this side of the island.

After about five minutes of zoning out of Kairi's annoying voice, I began looking for Evelyn.

Finally, I saw someone on the dock where the boats were.

I looked around at everyone and sighed, I would regret this soon, "I'll be right back." I said.

I didn't bother going into the shack and down the stairs, I just climbed on the roof and jumped off.

I began walking towards the ladder and sighed, knowing hell in high tops was waiting up there.

I shut my eyes, she's my sister…

With that I climbed up the ladder to find her laying on her back, crying.

"Evelyn…" I said.

"What?" she sobbed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I'm just peachy" she laughed.

I sighed and laid down next to her, "I'm here, we heard the whole thing…except…what it was about"

"Forget it" she mumbled.

"Okay" I nodded and we laid there for a long time.

♥