Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Change the World

♥Evelyn♥

When we had arrived in the new world Sora still hadn't uttered a word to me. I suppose that Goofy had told Donald as well, because he hadn't spoken to me either.

"Gawrsh, look at that!" Goofy marveled.

"I know this place..." Sora said.

"I think…I think that I do too…" I whispered.

"Hmm, that’s strange." Goofy said.

"I wonder why... I feel this warmth inside, right here." He said, pointing to his tummy.

"Aw. you’re just hungry." Donald waved it off.

"Hey, I’m serious!" Sora said with clenched fists, and then he caught my eye and turned away, "Let's just go…"

Suddenly, a roar came from the top of this place.

"Let’s go!" Sora said, running up.

When we got there, we saw Riku and this…beast, both looking angry. Well, actually, Riku was pretty calm. The beast looked as if he could tear someone's face off, particularly Riku's.
"No vessel, no help from the Heartless... So tell me, how’d you get here?" Riku spat.

"I simply believed. Nothing more to it. When our world fell into
darkness, Belle was taken from me. I vowed I would find her again no matter
what the cost. I believed I would find her. So, here I am. She must be here. I
will have her back!" He screamed.

"Take her if you can." Riku laughed as the beast tried to attack him, however, Riku counterattacked and injured him.

"Stop!" Sora screamed.

"So, you finally made it. About time. I’ve been waiting for you. We’ve
always been rivals, haven’t we? You’ve always pushed me as I’ve always pushed
you." Riku held his head high.

"Riku..." Sora said.

"Nice to see you again Evelyn, I see you couldn't keep yourself away from me." He smirked.

"You're disgusting." I said.

"But it all ends here. There can’t be two Keyblade masters." He continued on with Sora.

"What are you talking about?" Sora asked, his voice quaking a bit.

"Let the Keyblade choose...its true master." Riku said, proudly.

Suddenly, Sora's keyblade disappeared from his hand and it appeared in Riku's.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"What!?" Goofy and Donald yelled in unison.

"Maleficent was right. You don’t have what it takes to save Kairi. It’s up
to me. Only the Keyblade master can open the secret door...and change the world." Riku stared into the sky.
I frowned.

"But that’s impossible. How did this happen? I’m the one who fought my way
here with the Keyblade!" Sora argued, waving his arms wildly.

"You were just the delivery boy. Sorry, your part’s over now. Here, go
play hero with this." He laughed bitterly and tossed a wooden sword to Sora who had fallen to the ground.

"Goofy. Let’s go. We have to remember our mission." Donald said.

My eyes went wide, "Donald…"

"Oh! Well, I know the king told us to follow the key and all... But..."

"Sora, sorry." Donald said.

"Goofy…" I said…

"Go with them." Sora choked out.

"What?" I whirled around.

"You heard Riku, he's the keyblade master, he can protect you…just…please go? I…I need…I can't let you see me like this…I'm supposed to be the one who's always there for you…and…"

I knelt to the ground, "Sora…please don't say that…I lov-"

"NO!" Sora shouted through his tears, "JUST GO!" He screamed.

I stood up and backed away slowly, "Bye…" I whispered as I followed after Goofy, Donald, and Riku.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥