Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Leaving the Island

♥Evelyn♥

After Eve laid next to me for a while I had to ask, "What are you doin?"

She frowned, "What do you mean?"
"You never want to help me" I stated.

She laughed, dryly, "Evelyn, look, no matter what, you'll always be my sister, no matter how much you or I wish that wasn’t the fact, it is, nothing can change that. We don't get along and I don't intend on being nice to you anytime soon, but to tell you the truth…I was dead worried about you before, I didn't know where you were, or what was going on with you…"

"Okay, mom" I laughed.

She smiled, "The point is, no matter how much we fight or publicly declare that we hate each other, we're still sisters. When you really need me, I'll be there for you, and you sure as hell better be there for me too" she said.

I nodded, "I promise" I said.

"Me too"

"So…um…that guy…" I mumbled.

"Riku?"

"Uhm…"

"Silver hair, ocean blue eyes…"

"No the other one."

She frowned, "Sora?"

"Brown hair? Ocean blue eyes…"

"Back off bitch, he's mine" she growled.

I rolled my eyes, "I just said he was decent looking, not that I wanted to have his children"

She laughed, "Okay"

I frowned.

"What?" she asked.

"We've never had this much of a civilized conversation before" I said.

She nodded, "Near death experiences will do that to you" she said.

"Speaking of, where did you wake up?" I asked.
She pointed to a cave, "In there, there was this weird hooded guy whose voice was all deep and he was like, I know you Eve"

I smiled, "That's weird" I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes, "Thank you Evelyn, for stating the obvious," she laughed, "What about you?"

I looked up and pointed to the sky, "I fell from there, through the sand, and onto a glass platform, then….yeah it consisted of a bunch of platforms and falling…" I said.

She nodded, "About you and Lovvy"

"Ugh, I can't stand her sometimes!"

She smiled, "Allison talked to her, I'm not sure what was said…but, she's cooled down if you want to try to work things out"

"I always have to work things out! For once, SHE can be the bigger person" I grumbled.

"Okay Evelyn" she said, "Come on, it's dark, we should find a place to sleep" she said.

"Alright" I said, getting up.
♥

♥Lovvy♥

I was smiling as Riku led Allison and me into his house.

It was a really cute house!

But frowned when I noticed Evelyn and Eve outside the door.

Sora turned, "I'll get it" he mumbled.

We were soon joined by the three.

"Okay, well, Evelyn and Lovvy-"

"Oh don't Evelyn and Lovvy me" I snapped.

"Can't you guys stay in the same house?" Allison sighed.

Evelyn snorted, "When hell freezes over. Twice" she snapped.

Sora rolled his eyes, "Look, Eve and Evelyn can stay at my place" he concluded.
Riku nodded and Sora walked away with Eve and Evelyn behind him.

Allison turned to me, "Real mature" she said.

"What?"

"Evelyn has been your best friend forever! Can't you guys patch things up?"

I shook my head.

"What happened anyways?" Riku asked, frowning.

I bit my lip, "Nothing big" I shrugged.

I would not tell them it was because I wanted to hang out with them.

"If it's nothing big then go patch things up so I can stay with my best friend!" Allison glared.

"WHY SHOULD I?!" I screamed.

"BECAUSE! BE THE BIGGER PERSON FOR ONCE!" she said.

"Girls…" Riku coughed.

"Sorry…" we muttered in unison.

"Now look, you guys gotta get along for a night, okay? We can patch things up in the morning" he sighed.

"Fine" I muttered, looking out the window into the rain.
♥

♥Eve♥

I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed, I did not like walking through the rain while it was dark.

Stupid Evelyn.

"Evelyn…" I muttered.

"What Eve? I she wouldn't have stayed in the same house as me even if I had wanted to" she said.

I frowned.

"Guys, can we drop this until tomorrow?" Sora asked.

"Sorry" Evelyn squeaked.

I sighed and looked towards the row of houses.

After a minute I didn't hear Evelyn's footsteps.

"Evelyn?"

"Eve" her voice was stiff, frozen, petrified.

I stopped and turned around, "What is it?" I asked.

"T-that" she said, pointing towards the tiny island that we were on earlier.

My eyes widened, "Sora!"

"Wha- What the hell is that?" he asked.

I turned to Evelyn, who was no longer there, no, she was running towards the docks.

I sighed, "C'mon" I said to Sora, running after her.

"EVELYN! YOU DON'T WANT TO RUN TO IT!" I screamed.

"THAT’S HOW WE GOT HERE! MAYBE WE CAN GET HOME THE SAME WAY!" she said, jumping into a boat and waiting for me and Sora to catch up.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Sora asked, confused.

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER" I said, as Evelyn hurriedly paddled us to the island.

When we got there I looked back to the main island, "What about…"

"EVENTUALLY THEY'LL COME TOO!" she screamed running to the plat formed dock.

I sighed and ran after her, only to see that the three were already there.

I grabbed Evelyn before she could run into the dark spot on the gravel.

"Riku! What are you doing?" Sora screamed.

"THIS IS OUR WAY OUT OF HERE!"

"What about Kairi?" He asked.
Damn that bitch to hell…

"KAIRI'S COMING WITH US!" Riku shouted.

Sora was taken aback by this and I gripped Evelyn tighter.

She'd stopped trying to get away from me.

"Lovvy…" her eyes were wide.

Lovvy frowned, "Do I know you? Oh yeah, you're the girl who never took risks. The one who was too fucking afraid of getting hurt again to do anything! You minds well be a fucking rock in the dirt." She laughed, "We all know that dirt would be an improvement to your looks" she spat.

Evelyn's laugh was short and dry, "You know me, but you're definitely not the girl I grew up with!" she said.

I knew that she was crying now, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything for her.

"Eve!" Allison screamed.

My head snapped up to her.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

"I-it's too dangerous" I said.

She laughed, "Right. I forgot. Too dangerous, like drugs…drinking…sex…"

I sighed, "You won't break me" I spat.

"Oh I know, but a girl can try right?" she giggled.

I smiled sadly, "So this is it?"

"For now"

With that, the darkness overtook them and light shone around us.

Wow…that seemed so planned….so Hollywoodesque.

I sighed and looked at the sky, "SORA LOOK OUT!" I screamed.

He looked up in time to see a giant key falling out of the sky.

He caught it.
"Eve! Look out!" Evelyn screamed.

I turned to see a giant ant looking thing ready to lunge at me.

Sora slashed it.

I looked to Evelyn, "Thanks" I said.

"Yeah" she said and began looking around, "Was that door always there?" she asked, pointing at the opening to the place I'd woken up.

That door wasn’t there before, "Uh…no" Sora answered for me, still completely lost.

Evelyn took off towards it.

I sighed, "EVELYN YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE OFF!" I said.

"WATCH ME!" she screamed back.

"She doesn't happen to have an off button does she?" Sora laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Lets go"

With that we took off after her again.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

I looked around the cave, the girl with the purple mini skirt was there.

"H-hi" I managed.

"Evelyn…"

"How do you-"

"Take this" she said, holding out a ring.

"Why?"

"You're not normal. You're special." She said.

"Hah…different…right"

She smiled and Sora and Eve ran in.

"Sora" the girl mumbled sleepily reaching out for him.

Then the door behind her burst open and a gust of sand blew in, sending her flying into him.

But…

Upon impact she disappeared.

And we all got blown into a new place.

I couldn't move.

Even when I knew I'd landed somewhere, I was afraid to open my eyes with all the crap flying around.

Finally, I felt someone shaking me, "Evelyn?" It was a guys voice, it almost sounded like his…

"Jordyn?" I croaked, slowly opening my eyes to see the friend from seventh grade.

"She must have hit her head," he said.

"What are you talking about Jordyn?" I asked.

"I'm Sora" he said.

Then Jordyn's image disappeared and I was looking into Sora's ocean blue eyes.

"O-oh…I'm sorry" I muttered.

He nodded, "It's okay, are you?"

"I’m fine" I mumbled, standing up.

"G-guys?" Eve stuttered.

"What?"

"That" she said, pointing behind us.

We turned to see the same giant monster from before.

"Damn" I mumbled.

Sora pulled out the key, "Let's fight" he said.

Surprizingly, within a few minutes, the monster died.
However, I slowly felt my surroundings slipping away.

The world around me blurred.

The screams around me turned into voices.

His voice…

Jordyn's…

I couldn't find my voice.

I felt my eyes shutting slowly and my body became numb as I fell into a deep, lasting, sleep.
♥