Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Other Groups

♥Evelyn♥

"What are you doing here Alison? I'm not going to fight you."

Alison laughed, "I would win anyway. I just thought that I would give you something to help you out next time around."

"Next time?"

"Well, isn't that what you promised Sora?"

"You heard?"

"I hear everything."

"Alright, well, what are you going to give me that will be so useful?"

She smirked and tossed me a scroll.

"What's this?"

"You'll thank me later."

"Okay? Well…you should go see Eve, she's been awfully worried about you." I said, looking at the door.

Alison sighed, "Evelyn, you need to understand this, there are other groups besides the heartless that want to take control of things…and they'll be your biggest threat next time."

"Who are you-"

"And another thing, you need to know, once it all starts again, we'll be enemies. We'll have to eventually fight each other, it's destiny."

I covered my mouth in mock surprise, "Is the infamous Alison, the same Alison who put the death curse on me, trying to help me?"

"Evelyn…I regret putting that curse on you more than you can imagine. As cursed as you are, I'm equally –if not more- cursed than you. At least you don't have to swim around and pretend to live in this shallow half life."

"What?"

And without another word, she disappeared.

I rolled open the scroll, and couldn't help but smile when I saw that the title read: Ansem's Report 13

When the heart casts away the body, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the remaining body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless, the body disappears.
Or does that apply solely to this realm? Could other beings similar to the Heartless exist in another realm?
If we take that to be the case, then there must be another form of oneself elsewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the body is a complex one.
But since we exist in this realm, our counterparts of another realm must not be existent.
Therefore I shall call them...
"The Nobodies."

♥

♥Allison♥

When I returned to the castle, I was greeted with an unhappy looking Axel.

"What?" I snapped.

"You're helping her?" He mused.

"Yes. We won't be enemies until she returns, and until she does, I see no problem in pushing her along in the right direction."

"Just don't let Marluxia know what you're doing, or you'll be turned into a dusk."

Suddenly, a black portal appeared in front of us.

"Speak of the devil." I smirked as Marluxia stepped out of the portal.

"Welcome back." He said.

"I…"

"I know what you were doing, but that's okay. They'll need all the help that they can get. If she can even remember it."

My head snapped up, "What?"
"Remember Naminé?" He asked.
"No one will remember Sora until their next little adventure begins." Axel explained.
"Evelyn's different." I whispered, "She will remember Sora, and everything that has happened…"
"We'll worry about that when the time comes, until then," Marluxia showed me an image of a duck, a dog, and a boy with spiky hair entering the castle, "We have visitors that need to be greeted.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, LOVEE!
the last chapter! thank you for being lovely readers! I love you all.
peace && love forever,
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥