I Knew Babysitting Paid, But It Finally Paid Off

Chapter 46

We had completely forgotten about our peanut butter cookies by now. Joe and I were still making out in the hallway. I didn't care about promises anymore. They were irrelevant now. I wanted Joe completely and I didn't care much about the costs or consequences.

Joe lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He groaned from the friction on his bare back and started moving us to the stairs. He climbed them slowly, his hands gripping my back and his lips never leaving mine. We made our way to the landing and finally my room; my bed.

He dropped me in the middle of it, crawling on top of me. His hands slipped under the bottom of my shirt, sending shivers up my spine from his touch. Within a matter of seconds he had stripped me of my tank top, so I was just in my shorts and bra. His lips moved to my neck, his hands moving down my sides. His fingers slipped under the waistband of my shorts, tugging at them. Knowing what he wanted, I wiggled out of them. He threw them across the room, landing somewhere near my desk. My hands tangled themselves in his hair once again and I kissed down his neck, stopping at his adam's apple. I sucked it lightly, making him moan with pleasure. His lips crashed into mine again, his tongue slipping into my mouth, battling with mine for dominance. I arched my back and Joe slid his arm to the back of my bra. His hand paused over the clasp and he pulled out of the kiss, locking eyes with me. Realization of what we were about to do filled my mind. And I came to my senses. We had just agreed on not doing this.

"What are we doing Kristen?" Joe said, panting.

"I don't know Joe. But we shouldn't be doing this. We just agreed-"

"Not to." Joe said, cutting me off. He climbed off of me, laying down beside me. It was silent for a while as our breathing returned to normal. I looked over at him and found him staring back at me. I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest. He covered us with a blanket and we fell asleep together.

-Joe's POV-

Kristen had fallen asleep and I was stroking her hair, just thinking of what we almost did. The more I think about it, the more I realize I wouldn't feel guilty if I did lose it to her. I love her and thats all that matters, really. But its still too soon. I want to be sure she's in love with me as I am with her. It will mean so much more that way.

Satisfied with my decision, I closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep soon afterwards, Kristen still in my arms.

**Next Day**

I awoke to my cell phone ringing. It was still in my pants from yesterday. As slowly and carefully as I could, I detached myself from Kristen. She woke up anyways though.

"Joe? Where are you going?" She asked, looking up at me.

"My phone's ringing." I said, rushing to get it before it went to voicemail. Kevin? Why is he calling me? He knows I'm at Kristen's house.

"Kevin?" I asked, answering the phone.

"JOE! How could you break your promise to God like that?! You disobeyed Mom and Dad's trust! They would never have let you stay at Kristen's house if they knew thats what you two would be doing!" Kevin yelled at me through the speaker. I looked over at Kristen. Her eyes were wide, she heard everything.

"Kevin. Kevin! Shut up! What the hell are you talking about?" I said to my older brother. Seriously, what was he talking about? I didn't break any promises to God or anything.

"Everyone knows you had sex with Kristen! Its EVERYWHERE! Stop playing dumb!" Kevin yelled back. Kristen got out of bed and walked over to me, confusion on her face. I put it on speaker.

"Kevin, Kristen and I did not have sex last night! What are you talking about? What's everywhere?" I said. I was starting to panic now. This could not be good in any way, shape, or form.

"Pictures! Pictures Joe! Of you and her! Pictures where you're just in boxers and she's wearing practically nothing! Every magazine!" Kevin said.

I looked over at Kristen. She had her hands covering her mouth, her eyes wide. She looked frightened, and I pulled her into a hug.

"Kevin, come over immediately. Bring the magazines." I said, hanging up the phone.

How did this happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP!
haha draaaammaaa!
i love comments!
xoxo
kristen