I Knew Babysitting Paid, But It Finally Paid Off

Chapter 52

-Joe's POV-

Kristen had followed us out the door and was shouting at me to stop. I knew I should, but I couldn't. Who did this guy think he was?! He couldn't just go around doing that to Kristen! Do you have a deathwish kid!?

I noticed that Kevin had arrived, and he was running over. He threw a bag full of magazines over onto the grass and I saw them all slide out.

"Joe! What are you doing!?" He shouted, running over. But I didn't hear him. I had looked up just in time to see Kristen. She was swaying back and forth slightly, her hand on her forehead. I glanced at her other arm, the one this guy was holding. It looked funny, like it was off or something- broken.

"Guys...I don't feel so good..." She said. Everything started moving in slow motion. She began to fall backwards.

"Kristen!" I shouted, jumping up and running to her. I caught her just before she hit the ground.

"No no no no." I muttered, holding her limp body in my arms. I tried to wake her up but it was no use. She was out cold.

"Call an ambulance!" I shouted to Kevin, panic overtaking me. I looked down at her face, willing her to wake up.

"Alright, its on the way." Kevin said, kneeling next to me.

What was going to become of her?
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know, but i needed to update, and its intense =]
so yeah, hopes you like it
i love comments!
xoxo
kristen