Urge

First Impressions

Sandra Rattles was an old fashioned kind of woman. She was superstitious, and very quick to judge people on their smallest faults. So when Kat was late, she realized that she had forgotten to pick her up. But when Kat didn't answer her cell phone, She knew something wasn't right. But she definitely wasn't expecting Theo.

Kat didn't know is she was more scared of the motorcycle ride, or the glare her mother was giving her as they pulled up into the drive way. Her mother seemed even more ominous the the huge Victorian mansion that cast shadows upon the yard.

"Oh shit."

was all she could say,

Kat knew that this was going to be a horrible meeting between Mr. Happy Hair in front of her, and The queen of old fashioned. Before she could even say anything to Theo he was already off the bike and was walking up to her mother! Sandra was taken off guard by this, seeing as most guys would have caught her stare and have been out of there in seconds.

"Hello! You must be Kat's sister?"

He shouted halfway up the driveway, while taking of his helmet.

Kat stared at him, the sunsets rays dancing off of his face like sun to water, and suddenly she wanted to rip every inch of fabric off of him and have him take her right there.
She almost yelped at the image and shook her head. Never before had she every felt like that. It scared her.

Sandra looked down at this brightly haired boy and questioned his courage,

"Thank you for bringing my daughter home, who may you be?"

He smiled up at her with his devilish grin, Theo could feel the old judgements and protocol this woman grew up with, for it was burned right into her soul, so he took hold of her hand and kissed the back of it, and said,

"My name, kind madame, Is Theo. Theo Stetson"

And with that gesture, Kat fainted.