So Many Reasons

Chapter 4: Painful Flashbacks and Reuniting

Savvy's POV

Tori and Zack sat on either side of me, and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"So how exactly did it happen, Sav?" Zack asked. I shuddered as I remembered that day. I tried to recollect as I explained to them.

Flashback

I was 5 months pregnant. I still barely even showed. I constantly kept rubbing my belly.
It was a warm Wednesday night. I was walking across the street to my truck, after I had gotten my ultrasound. The baby was a little boy. I was going to give it a strange name, but I wasn't sure yet.
As I waited to cross the street, a streetlight went out. It made it twenty times darker. I shuddered.
"Creepy.." I mumbled to myself. I heard something that made me jump.
"Hey there, Princess," said a raspy voice from behind me. I didn't even have time to scream. A man grabbed me, ripped my clothes off, and raped me. He took my shoulder bag too. Luckily my phone was still in my pocket. I called 911.
In the ambulance, I was bleeding. Had that evil man killed my baby?

I cried all the way to the hospital.

End Flashback

Tori and Zack looked shocked. They both hugged me.
"And I thought I had it bad..." Tori said. I looked up at her and leaned on her shoulder.
"What happened to yours?" I asked her. She told me her stomach got hit when someone opened the door too fast. She was 8 months along with a little girl.
"Oh Tori!" I screamed. We both hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. Zack chuckled.
"Women.." he said. We stuck out our tongues at him. After some tickling and laughing, we all became serious.
"So...are you ready to talk to Jimmy yet?" Zack asked. I sighed.
"I mean..I still love him, but..I just don't know what to say. I have missed him forever. But..." I trailed off. They both looked concerned.

Jimmy's POV

"Ugh, she is IMPOSSIBLE!" I yelled, as soon as Matt and I were alone. I didn't really feel that way, I was just a little...pissed.
"Dude, don't say that," he said. I sighed and plopped down in a chair. Matt sat in the one across from me. We sat in silence for a second.
"I just...why do you think she left because she was pregnant?" I asked him. He thought for a second.
"I don't know. She said she didn't want to ruin your life. Maybe she left because she thought a child would interfere with the band," he replied. I nodded in agreement.
"But she was wrong! I would do anything for her. If she told me she was pregnant, I would have been thrilled...I wonder how she lost the baby..?" I mumbled to myself. Matt cocked his head to the side. I shrugged and sighed.
"So...are you ready to talk to Savvy yet?" Matt asked.
"I mean..I still love her, but..I just don't know what to say. I have missed her forever. But..." I trailed off. He nodded and had a concerned look on his face.
"Me and everyone else will go to the beach and leave you two alone..please get along. Savvy is our friend, and it is great to have her back. Don't fuck this up, man," Matt said. We stood up and he slapped my shoulder. I smiled at him.
"Thanks dude. Have fun at the beach," I said, as he walked out. He waved goodbye.
After I heard them all leave, and the door slam, I made my way to the kitchen. This house was huge! How did Savvy afford this place?
I wasn't paying attention, and I tripped and fell to the floor. I got up, rubbing my head. A little bit of blood trickled down my forhead.
"Jimmy! Are you okay?" Savvy screeched, running to my side. I blushed a little and nodded.
"Yeah, I am," I replied.
"But you are bleeding," she said, touching my forhead. I winced.
"Let me clean that up," she said. She lead me over to the couch and pushed me down. I lied down and closed my eyes, waiting. She brought a wet cloth and carefully cleaned up my forhead.
"You are so clumsy," she said when she finished. I nodded. She got up and I sat up. She went and rinsed the washcloth off, then came back. We sat in silence for a while.
Should I kiss her? I thought, cracking my knuckles. I sighed and leaned over, kissing her before she could protest. She kissed back, which was a reaction I didn't expect.
We kissed for awhile, then she pulled me upstairs, we had some major making up to do.

Matt's POV

After an awesome day at the beach, we all came back to the house, as we went upstairs, we heard bangs and moans.
Me and Zacky looked at each other.
"Guess they made up," we said, and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yo Sav wrote this one give her some lovin and I'll send the comment to her!!!