Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?

Date Rape

We walked the rest of the way to my house in silence.
We finally reached the familiar place I call home.
None of the lights were on, of course it was like 2AM.

We got to the door and i started rummaging in my purse for my keys.
I finally found them and stuck the right key in the keyhole.

"So I'll see you at schoool on Monday?" He sort of asked.
"Umm, yeah sure, definetly." I smiled. He returned the smile and leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek.
He smiled and walked away into the night.

I walked into my house and up the stairs. I peeked into my mom's bedroom. As usual, she wasn't home. She usually never is at night. And for my dad, well my dad left my mom when he found out she was pregnant. My mom was only 19 when she had me.
I never really met him, and don't want to. I walked into my room and changed into some PJ's.
I got under my blanket and fell asleep.

----------

My mom woke me up in the morning.
"Hey honey. Are you asleep?"
"Not anymore. Did you just get home?" I asked her.
"Oh I'm sorry. Yeah I did. You look a little sick."
"Oh just a little hangonver that's all." I said. Yeah, my mom doesn't mind if I drink eventhough I'm only 17. She's young so she knows what's up.
"Oh okay. Well I know you can handle it. I'm going to go get some sleep. Alright. Good Morning." She walked away.

I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. I heard the doorbell ring.
I walked up to the door and opened it.
"Oh, hey Sue. Come in." I opened the door wider and left my best friend walk in. I closed the door and we walked upstairs to my room. After closing the door we sat on the bed.

"Dude! That party was awesome!." She said reffering about yesterdays houseparty at Frankie's house.
"Ehh, it was alright I guess." I said and shrugged.
"You guess? Peopl are going to be talking about it for a while."
"Yeah. They are."
"Hey, so what's up with you and Jesse? I saw you guys walk upstairs at the party. And I didn't see you for the rest of the night."
"Nothing is happening between us. Just friends. Umm, did anyone else see us go upstairs?" I asked her.
"Naaa, people were too plastered to notice. But, I'm prety sure something happened between you guys." She said casually.
"We were just messing around."
"Did you guys do it?" She asked suddenly interested.
"Yeah. So?" I said with no interest.
"Oh my god! Why doesn't this matter to you? You had sex! Wait, he didn't rape you, did he?"
"No! I wanted to do it. Shh, any louder and my mom will hear you! Look it's no big deal. People have sex all of the time."
"Oh, so are you guys dating or something?"
"No! We're just friends. It was for kicks. To have a good time."
"Is he going to tell people?" The redhead asked.
"I told him not to. Because it'll make me sound like a whore. And I'm not one, I trust him though."

We went outside and went to the mall to pass us the Sunday by.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter twoo!!!!!!
nobodys guessed the band yet haha you guys are lame.
ahha i love you guys though
-Arianna!.